PDA

View Full Version : Phil Walden's son killed in a freak accident in Atlanta

test

spinningsoul
06-09-2011, 12:18 AM
I know it isn't Detroit related, but Walden's history with Otis Redding and as a manager or booking agent for so many great artists [[then later with Capricorn Records) makes this noteworthy.

This family has had tragedy strike it so many times: with Otis, Duane Allman and now this. It seems Phil Jr.'s sunglasses fell from his truck after he parked it. He kept his foot on the brake as he tried to bend down and get them. His foot slipped and the truck rolled back in reverse and crushed him against a cement pillar in the parking garage.

What a terrible way to go.

http://spinningsoul.com/2011/06/060811walden/

marv2
06-09-2011, 12:47 AM
Colton, that is terrible news and yes a very rough way to go. My condolences go out to the Walden Family.

Marv

spinningsoul
06-09-2011, 08:37 PM
Not sure why many on here think I'm Colton, but my name is Ray FitzGerald. I own and operate SpinningSoul.com.

Thanks for replying, though.

marv2
06-09-2011, 08:38 PM
Not sure why many on here think I'm Colton, but my name is Ray FitzGerald. I own and operate SpinningSoul.com.

Thanks for replying, though.

Sorry about that Ray. You know why I thought you were Colton? Colton has always been nice enough to share links to stories from Spinning Soul .com. Colton aka "MadLad" on here. My apologies.

Marv

spinningsoul
06-09-2011, 08:50 PM
No worries at all Marv. Any help is always appreciated with some links or reads. That's why I do it!