PDA

View Full Version : Cindy’s Visitor

test

TheMotownManiac
10-08-2022, 11:58 AM
It’s nice to have some updates, even if it isn’t much:

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/business/business-news/hollywood-secret-problem-solver-brad-herman-1235233540/

thanxal
10-08-2022, 12:04 PM
Excellent find. Its good to hear she's in good hands.

motony
10-08-2022, 04:20 PM
so glad Eddie Holland visited her. Prayers for Cindy.

Motown Eddie
10-08-2022, 04:32 PM
Thanks MotownManiac for sharing the article about the meeting between Cindy Birdsong & Eddie Holland. I'm so sorry to hear that she's not doing well after strokes & that she's in a care facility. My Prayers for Cindy.

jobeterob
10-09-2022, 01:11 AM
I appreciate the honesty but powers of attorney are financial and I’m not sure I would want this type of person running my affairs

Philles/Motown Gary
10-09-2022, 04:31 AM
Prayers for Cindy, and also for Eddie Holland's continued well-being.

PeaceNHarmony
10-09-2022, 09:01 AM
I appreciate the honesty but powers of attorney are financial and I’m not sure I would want this type of person running my affairsI was hesitant to comment as such but as a non-attorney, though I have long wished Cindy well and years ago tried to spread news of her situation and indeed am heartened at the news of Eddie's visit, well ... let's hope that those involved are sincerely of the best interests.

BayouMotownMan
10-09-2022, 10:34 AM
I appreciate the honesty but powers of attorney are financial and I’m not sure I would want this type of person running my affairs

Excellent point Jobete. I questioned the validity and made some calls, nobody knows anything about this. Whether true or false it was tasteless and breached Cindy's privacy.

PeaceNHarmony
10-09-2022, 07:40 PM
Excellent point Jobete. I questioned the validity and made some calls, nobody knows anything about this. Whether true or false it was tasteless and breached Cindy's privacy.... well stated, and the main point being that Cindy decided years ago to maintain her privacy, and her family/true caregivers have maintained that standard for her. Remember that gorgeous and lively lady who stepped into an impossible professional situation and did herself, her employers and her co-workers proud.