PDA

View Full Version : ‘The Ed Sullivan Show’ Launches New Dedicated Channel On Pluto TV

test

Motown Eddie
09-01-2022, 05:02 AM
uMusic.com-
A new channel dedicated to the peerless archive of The Ed Sullivan Show launches today [September 1] on Pluto TV, available across all major mobile, CTV and web devices.

The Ed Sullivan Show channel is housed within Pluto TV’s Classic TV category as a 24/7 channel dedicated to the celebrated, long-running variety show, which originally aired from 1948 to 1971. The channel will feature a wide range of content drawn from more than 75 hours of epic performances that helped to form the zeitgeist of entertainment culture.

Fifty one years after the show’s final broadcast, audiences can sense again, or see for the first time, the electricity of these unique performances in one historic collection. The collection includes Ed Sullivan’s Rock ‘N’ Roll Classics [Rock `N’ Roll Hall Of Fame, Rock Legends, The British Invasion, Psychedelic Sixties, Top Hits Of 1965, Top Hits Of 1970, West Coast Rock, Lennon [[https://www.udiscovermusic.com/artist/john-lennon/) & McCartney [[https://www.udiscovermusic.com/artist/paul-mccartney-and-wings/) Songbook, Sounds Of The Cities, Gone Too Soon, Motortown Review and First Women Of Rock].

BayouMotownMan
09-01-2022, 10:29 AM
How does one get Pluto tv?

sansradio
09-01-2022, 10:54 AM
How does one get Pluto tv?

It's free. Simply Google it [or download for free from the App Store] and sign up.

khansperac
09-01-2022, 04:36 PM
I have Pluto TV on my google fire stick. I also believe they are the default channels on my smart TV. For those that dont want to download, check your smart TV you may have this and not realize it.

Roger Polhill
09-01-2022, 06:19 PM
Haven`t most of these been available on DVD for some years?

Motown Eddie
09-02-2022, 05:34 AM
Haven`t most of these been available on DVD for some years?

Yes they have been available on DVD [and on YouTube] for a long time. However, it's good news that these performances from The Ed Sullivan Show are now streaming on Pluto TV for those who haven't seen them.