PDA

View Full Version : Whatever happened to??

test

lakeside
08-01-2022, 02:04 PM
I was looking at the archives from about 20 years ago. I was a member then, too. I was under a different name then. Anyway, so many of the names brought back a lot of memories. None of these folks post anymore. As far as I remember/know, they haven't posted in years. I just wondered whatever happened to them. I suppose some could have passed by now. They were pretty heavy posters. People come and go for various reasons. I was also surprised to see that back then, very few posts were about The Supremes. More about the Marvelettes. Interesting. Does anyone recognize any of these old posters and what became of them?

DyvaNaye
Juicefree
medusa
soul sister
Lady Mystique
Nosey
Mel and then some
KevGo
Fayette

sansradio
08-01-2022, 07:07 PM
If "soul sister" is Mrs. Jimmy Scott, she is fine and active on IG.

lakeside
08-01-2022, 07:56 PM
If "soul sister" is Mrs. Jimmy Scott, she is fine and active on IG.

I believe that is, sans. Thank you. I couldn't access the later archives, but there are dozens I'd love to know about. Some very interesting folks back in the day.

moe
08-09-2022, 01:32 PM
Dyva, Juice, Mel are all on Facebook. I trade a hello with Dyva from time to time.

robb_k
08-29-2022, 06:21 PM
Dyva, Juice, Mel are all on Facebook. I trade a hello with Dyva from time to time.
That's nice to find out! I don't use Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or that Chinese communication platform that is so hot these days. I don't even use a smartphone and only a few apps that you can use on a desktop or laptop computer without interface with a Smartphone. And I don't even have an I-pad [[or whatever the non-Mac Pads are called). I'm the anti-techie! Yes we've lost many big-time posters to other communication methods.