PDA

View Full Version : "Diana Ross and the Supremes Sing and Perform 'Funny Girl'" back in stock

test

reese
06-09-2022, 10:58 AM
For those interested, I received an email from Real Gone Music saying this cd is back in stock.

https://real-gone-music.myshopify.com/products/the-supremes-sing-and-perform-funny-girl-2cd-set?rs_oid_rd=145968758534013&rs_oid=145968758534013

PeaceNHarmony
06-09-2022, 09:37 PM
Good news. And, even for a pre-Real Gone non-fan of the original lp ... the expanded edition is essential.

kenneth
06-11-2022, 04:49 PM
I think it's a great piece. It made me come to love that album which I never had.

But what's funny is the price on this one has gone up and down like the stock market. [[I almost said inflation, but that's not right...that only goes up as we can all see.) Anyway, for a while it was $8.98 or something like that and I got a couple copies. I don't see that happen with a lot of product on Amazon, so it just seemed odd, and now it's back at regular retail price.

PeaceNHarmony
06-11-2022, 07:40 PM
I think it's a great piece. It made me come to love that album which I never had.

But what's funny is the price on this one has gone up and down like the stock market. [[I almost said inflation, but that's not right...that only goes up as we can all see.) Anyway, for a while it was $8.98 or something like that and I got a couple copies. I don't see that happen with a lot of product on Amazon, so it just seemed odd, and now it's back at regular retail price.Indeed the ping-ponging price is... weird. Who knows. But ... for our crowd - the edition is just superb and a must-have. Be well, Kenneth!

kenneth
06-11-2022, 10:42 PM
Thanks, @Peace!

K