PDA

View Full Version : George clinton hospitalized

test

timmyfunk
05-26-2011, 05:04 PM
From George Clinton's Facebook page:

George Clinton is in the Hospital, He went in for a Routine Check Up and they kept him to treat an infection. He will be just Fine. Thank You for all your prayers and concern. We will post more information as it becomes available. Please do not worry.

catwoman55
05-26-2011, 05:05 PM
Thanks for the update.

Cat

ralpht
05-26-2011, 06:16 PM
Thanks, Tim. The news is good.

timmyfunk
05-26-2011, 06:34 PM
For the moment it is. Unfortunately, the NY gig scheduled for Wednesday 5/31/11 was canceled. I would bet that any other shows in between now and Wednesday will also be canceled. But as long as GC is recouperating, that's all that matters.

Roberta75
05-26-2011, 06:34 PM
From George Clinton's Facebook page:

George Clinton is in the Hospital, He went in for a Routine Check Up and they kept him to treat an infection. He will be just Fine. Thank You for all your prayers and concern. We will post more information as it becomes available. Please do not worry.

Grateful thanks be to the almighty that Mr. Clinton is okay.

tamla617
05-26-2011, 06:36 PM
hope he's ok and he's under the care of that dr funkenstien

GeeTee(HPK)
05-26-2011, 07:22 PM
Here's what I've read. I hope he's alright.

http://diaryofahollywoodstreetking.com/george-clinton-rushed-hospital/

marv2
05-26-2011, 08:03 PM
With all that has been going on lately, when I saw this I got a little nervous. Take your time George and get better soon. We want to see you here in New York when you are ready but only until then!

Marv

paladin
05-26-2011, 08:48 PM
cool........:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

timmyfunk
05-27-2011, 07:53 AM
Even though my birthday plans are thwarted [[somewhat), the important thing is a speedy recovery for Dr. Funkenstein.

splanky
05-27-2011, 08:56 AM
Scared the funk outta me for a minute with this thread, Tim, but I'm wishing for the same. Lately I've been reflecting a lot on how much of an impact P-funk has made on the American and global music scene. As much as I loved so many of the other acts, nobody [[with the possible exception of EWF) can claim so great a legacy and influence. I'll always be grateful to
George for fostering that...

pshark
05-27-2011, 05:37 PM
More from GC's FB page

Thanks everybody. Woof! I need you to show your support by visiting Funkprobosci.com & spreading the Wiggle across the globe. Let's all be on the One with our effort to come together for those that have passed, their families & those still Funkin strong! Bootsy and I have been talking & discussing... something others would rather not have us do. Why, you ask? Stay tooned for more doo doo on Funkprobosci
Hap P Funkday Tim