PDA

View Full Version : Flos tribute to Mary

test

luke
05-09-2022, 12:02 AM
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TgHvK3rZL_g

Ollie9
05-09-2022, 03:45 AM
A heartwarming and emotional tribute from Susaye for our much loved and greatly missed Mary Wilson.

jim aka jtigre99
05-09-2022, 08:16 AM
I think that was a very beautiful and heartfelt tribute by former Supremes Scherrie Payne and Susaye Greene to the late Supreme Mary Wilson. Very touching and genuine.

Spreadinglove21
05-13-2022, 08:12 AM
Very well done and quite touching.

daviddh
05-15-2022, 08:41 PM
cool ladies ', the perfect song as well

soren1974
05-24-2022, 02:14 PM
It's a lovely tribute, but it is slighly ironic that Mary herself mentioned in her book that the song being played "over and over" at Flo's funeral, "a song that neither Flo nor I had sung on". Some 50 years later, it is of course rather irrevelant - just an observation!

I do find it strange that among the many accolades Mary receives in the booklet of her Anthology, none of the Supremes have been interviewed for it.

thanxal
05-24-2022, 07:28 PM
Classy, touching, and well-deserved. Still miss you Mary!
I am so happy that Sherrie and Susaye [[with Joyce) are still going strong.
I have to go find their tour schedule...

8supremes
05-25-2022, 06:02 PM
I was told that they were not asked/included. Scherrie, Lynda and Susaye all wrote loving tributes to Mary on her passing. Scherrie and Lynda both attended the Grammy Museum memorial/tribute to Mary as well and were not included as speakers/guests.

It's a lovely tribute, but it is slighly ironic that Mary herself mentioned in her book that the song being played "over and over" at Flo's funeral, "a song that neither Flo nor I had sung on". Some 50 years later, it is of course rather irrevelant - just an observation!

I do find it strange that among the many accolades Mary receives in the booklet of her Anthology, none of the Supremes have been interviewed for it.