PDA

View Full Version : Joss Stone's New[[ish) - 'Never Forget My Love'

test

PeaceNHarmony
03-18-2022, 01:52 PM
From the new Joss album, which is fantastic. Shades of Shirley, Dusty, and classic Aretha in the great production by Euruthmic Dave Stewart. What a glorious voice -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8b2u10BnQw

TomatoTom123
03-18-2022, 08:55 PM
Niiiiiiiiice tune PNH. I’ve downloaded the album this is from [[also called Never Forget My Love) but not listened to it yet!!

Joss was the winner of last year's The Masked Singer here in the UK.

PeaceNHarmony
03-20-2022, 07:06 PM
Niiiiiiiiice tune PNH. I’ve downloaded the album this is from [[also called Never Forget My Love) but not listened to it yet!!

Joss was the winner of last year's The Masked Singer here in the UK.I really like the entire LP, TT. The Masked Singer UK seems like a bit of a come-down, but things are different in the UK than here in the US. What do you think? How is Joss received in the UK? She's remained quite a non-entity here in The States.

TomatoTom123
03-20-2022, 09:09 PM
I really like the entire LP, TT. The Masked Singer UK seems like a bit of a come-down, but things are different in the UK than here in the US. What do you think? How is Joss received in the UK? She's remained quite a non-entity here in The States.

I know what you mean PNH, but quite a few well-known and established singers have been on the show, including CeeLo Green, Gabrielle and Ne-Yo!!

I don’t think Joss is actually that well known in the UK [not as well known as those just mentioned] so her win may have given her some more profile! :)

nativeNY63
04-02-2022, 08:46 PM
Always lurv'd JS smoky vocals. But I have a question: Close your eyes and listen to Lela James and tell me - is that the same person?? I'm just saying....I don't know who hit first or who influenced whom. But in my book both women got pipes!

TomatoTom123
04-02-2022, 09:29 PM
I completely agree nativeNY. Whenever either one comes up on shuffle I can never quite figure out who it is!!! :)

PeaceNHarmony
04-03-2022, 10:02 AM
Interesting, guys. I'li give Lela J a closer listen today