PDA

View Full Version : Mary. Red hot promo

test

mwmr
03-02-2022, 04:22 PM

just got this promo cd of Mary’s…from Brazil.
is it official?

carlo
03-02-2022, 04:38 PM
Not official. There's been a bunch of these being sold on eBay. They're bootlegs. The same bootleg promos were sold for the singles from Diana's Thank You album, some of the previous Diana Ross Eric Kipper remixes, etc. These also seem to go for a pretty penny. I've seen some fans buying these up for over $100 a piece. Not sure why Universal isn't going after this, along with that "Music Shop and More" website that also sells bootlegs of their catalogue.

mwmr
03-03-2022, 01:47 PM
Not official. There's been a bunch of these being sold on eBay. They're bootlegs. The same bootleg promos were sold for the singles from Diana's Thank You album, some of the previous Diana Ross Eric Kipper remixes, etc. These also seem to go for a pretty penny. I've seen some fans buying these up for over $100 a piece. Not sure why Universal isn't going after this, along with that "Music Shop and More" website that also sells bootlegs of their catalogue.

ok thanks ! Thankfully I didn’t pay anything near that and it’s still a nice little thing for the collection.

Boogiedown
03-04-2022, 01:51 PM
Why would there be a promo CD?