PDA

View Full Version : Bluerock

test

drlorne
02-11-2022, 07:21 PM
Anyone heard from Bluerock? I know he was going to be off for a while, but this seems longer than I expected. I miss his contributions. I hope all is well.

PeaceNHarmony
02-11-2022, 09:24 PM
Anyone heard from Bluerock? I know he was going to be off for a while, but this seems longer than I expected. I miss his contributions. I hope all is well.Will relay your wishes, Dr.L

Roberta75
02-11-2022, 09:28 PM
Will relay your wishes, Dr.L

Please send my dear friend Alan my love, prayers and very good wishes PeaceNHarmony.

Fondly,

Roberta

motownlover1964
02-12-2022, 08:09 AM
I rarely contribute; however, Bluerock has always been on poster I always read and miss his contributions very much.

sup_fan
02-12-2022, 10:30 AM
he and i are facebook friends. he's doing quite well. guess his schedule just hasn't allowed him as much time to join the forum

daviddh
02-12-2022, 11:29 AM
spoke via email. he seems well. taking a break but he is missed greatly

DJMoch
02-12-2022, 01:14 PM
Thanks for the update, I had wondered what had happened to him.

Laurent
02-12-2022, 03:30 PM
Good to know that he's fine. I miss his contributions too.

Ollie9
02-12-2022, 05:35 PM
Not sure about this Bluerock fella, but Bluebrock always came across as an extremely pleasant and decent chap. Only problem being, he viewed Diana as a person with strengths and weaknesses as opposed to a veritable saint. This as we know doesn’t always sit well with certain peeps. Just saying....:)

Levi Stubbs Tears
02-13-2022, 02:27 AM
Yes - it's a shame @Bluebrock is not around so much these days.

He was one of - if not THE - greatest contributors here with his knowledge and recollections of working closely with Diana and many other great artists.

It's a shame some rude, crazy posters made him think twice about visiting here.

drlorne
02-15-2022, 09:10 AM
Thank you everyone for your update on Bluerock....I'm relieved and glad that he is well and look forward to his return. As an aside, it's one of the benefits of these groups, that even though you don't know someone, you do know them in some fashion and miss them. In these times it's warming to know that we are connected.

Ollie9
02-15-2022, 11:27 AM
Thank you everyone for your update on Bluerock....I'm relieved and glad that he is well and look forward to his return. As an aside, it's one of the benefits of these groups, that even though you don't know someone, you do know them in some fashion and miss them. In these times it's warming to know that we are connected.

Bluebrock’s only crime was in suggesting Diana Ross be mere mortal, as opposed to a godly angel sent from the heavens.
I’m really pleased to here he is well, having avoided the wrath of the gods. ;)

Spreadinglove21
02-15-2022, 04:51 PM
Bluebrock’s only crime was in suggesting Diana Ross be mere mortal, as opposed to a godly angel sent from the heavens.
I’m really pleased to here he is well, having avoided the wrath of the gods. ;)

Diana Ross is perfect. Bluebrock used to work with her and if Miss Ross was able to work with someone who failed to realize her infallible perfection and not call upon lightning to strike him down, then surely the fans who get mad at Bluebrock for failing to recognize Miss Ross' perfection should give him room and not go after him when he departs from orthodoxy.

Ollie9
02-17-2022, 11:34 AM
Diana Ross is perfect. Bluebrock used to work with her and if Miss Ross was able to work with someone who failed to realize her infallible perfection and not call upon lightning to strike him down, then surely the fans who get mad at Bluebrock for failing to recognize Miss Ross' perfection should give him room and not go after him when he departs from orthodoxy.

Perhaps he was just lucky in dodging those bolts. ;)

Boogiedown
02-17-2022, 12:26 PM
Hopefully Bluebrock is sorting his stored notes and putting together his book ....

daviddh
02-17-2022, 06:29 PM
bluebrock sends his regards to everyone

Levi Stubbs Tears
02-17-2022, 09:53 PM
Regards are fine...

But anecdotes would be much much better! :)

Roberta75
02-17-2022, 11:07 PM
bluebrock sends his regards to everyone

Please send my regards back to him. Im real fond of that lovely gentleman.

after you
02-18-2022, 03:04 AM
https://diana-ross.freeforums.net/thread/70/teasers-upcoming-book?page=5
who is bluerock on this Forum there are pages and pages of all kinds of stuff

thanxal
02-18-2022, 09:59 AM
https://diana-ross.freeforums.net/thread/70/teasers-upcoming-book?page=5
who is bluerock on this Forum there are pages and pages of all kinds of stuff
That was a dumpster fire of a website that came here and stole our identities and ripped right from the forum. I tracked it for a while until it went inactive. It was a rip off site run by someone with severe issues. I have all the tracking data, IP addresses, traffic, etc. saved and stored in a nice little digital vault if I ever need it again.

Edit: it still looks inactive and over run by adbots, but thanks for reminding me to check in to make sure its not active again.

after you
02-18-2022, 11:15 AM
Thanks for doing that , what a awful site I can’t believe there are people out there like that

TheMotownManiac
02-18-2022, 03:00 PM

The disrespect shown to Bluebrock was of another nature. He’s more than capable of dealing with the few who view Diana or Mary as perfect as he is those staring glassy-eyed at their screens frantically dissecting every syllable for a chance to, once again, portray their fans in the most possible negative light. I miss his forthright, agenda-free contributions a great deal. He brought knowledge and healthy insight to this forum - without attitude.

thanxal
02-18-2022, 05:07 PM
Thanks for doing that , what a awful site I can’t believe there are people out there like that
Really? That's like 99% of the internet. LOL!!!

daviddh
02-19-2022, 11:39 AM
Please send my regards back to him. Im real fond of that lovely gentleman.
Bluebrock , asked me to send his best, warmest wishes back to you

after you
02-19-2022, 11:48 AM
Reading through all those pages was very difficult I’m not sure if there’s any truth to it I have it the same as kind a very strange really what’s going on

nomis
02-22-2022, 12:48 AM
Bluebrock I miss you !

mysterysinger
02-25-2022, 02:32 PM
Yeah nice thought re Bluebrock - he is missed from the boards.

Levi Stubbs Tears
02-26-2022, 11:47 PM
Bluebrock Love. My Bluebrock Love.
We need you. Oh how we need you.
Tell me what did we do wrong.
To make you stay away so long.

Levi Stubbs Tears
02-28-2022, 03:37 AM
Since Blue's been away
We've been down and lonely
Since Blue's been away
We've been thinking of you
Trying to understand
The reason you left us
What were you going through?
Ooh Ooh
We're missing Blue

Levi Stubbs Tears
02-28-2022, 03:38 AM
There will be more Blue lyrics posted regularly until the Blueman himself returns.

Yes - this IS a threat!!

Those of you that have email/FB contact with him, please let him know! :)

Ollie9
02-28-2022, 04:46 AM
I think the mans privacy needs to be respected. I’m sure he will return if and when he wants to.