PDA

View Full Version : Tina Turner, Husband Snap Up Vast $78 Million Estate on Lake Zurich

test

PeaceNHarmony
01-20-2022, 09:56 AM
From Billboard -

https://www.billboard.com/music/pop/tina-turner-husband-78-million-estate-lake-zurich-1235020866/

Motown Eddie
01-20-2022, 05:57 PM
That's Good News for Tina Turner & her Husband Erwin Bach and I hope they enjoy their million dollar estate. Thanks for the news PNH.

carlo
01-20-2022, 06:11 PM
I was happy to see this news this morning, as I knew that Tina and Erwin had been renting a home in Switzerland for many years. I recall reading an interview where Tina said that their landlord lived upstairs in their rented home. It seemed like the rental home/property was a large estate, but after all of these years of hard work, they deserve to have their own property and to live comfortably. I'm sure it is beautiful.

PeaceNHarmony
01-20-2022, 09:43 PM
I'm happy for Tina and Erwin as well as I'm thinking this purchase may indicate that Tina is recovering her health.

nativeNY63
01-30-2022, 09:04 AM
Was she inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall Of Fame recently?

PeaceNHarmony
01-30-2022, 08:33 PM
Was she inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall Of Fame recently?Yes, indeed - this very year.

Boogiedown
01-31-2022, 02:14 PM
I was happy to see this news this morning, as I knew that Tina and Erwin had been renting a home in Switzerland for many years. I recall reading an interview where Tina said that their landlord lived upstairs in their rented home. It seemed like the rental home/property was a large estate, but after all of these years of hard work, they deserve to have their own property and to live comfortably. I'm sure it is beautiful.
Love your capitalist position