View Full Version : Jermaine Jackson on Celebrity Ghost Story

test

pshark
08-16-2010, 10:35 PM
This Saturday night
http://www.biography.com/celebrity-ghost-stories/celebrity-biographies.jsp

glencro
08-17-2010, 08:31 AM
Don't really know what the show is about but this according to this paragraph here, he's been busy : Jackson divorced Hazel in the late 80s, after an affair with Margaret Maldonado left him with an illegitimate child. He then stayed with Maldonado until 1995, and quickly married Alejandra Genevieve Oaziaza, who is also the mother of two of his brother Randy's children. Jermaine filed for divorce from Alejandra in November 2004. Three years later, Halima Rashid became Jackson's fourth wife. The couple currently lives in Los Angeles. In total, Jermaine has 8 children.

pshark
08-17-2010, 06:04 PM
The show is about celebrities talking about their encounters with spirits.

smark21
08-17-2010, 07:09 PM
So Jermaine has encountered Michael's ghost, lol.

pshark
08-17-2010, 07:21 PM
Well I'm sure he saw MJ's GHOST [[the mini movie)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifrsKq6KiHo
But I saw a clip of that episode, and the ghost he claimed he
witnessed was a female ghost that occurred in the 70's

juicefree20
08-17-2010, 07:48 PM
Since mine is esconsed on a different hard drive, simply imagine an animated gif shaking its head being inserted here.

ladyvanaye
08-17-2010, 09:12 PM
Don't really know what the show is about but this according to this paragraph here, he's been busy : Jackson divorced Hazel in the late 80s, after an affair with Margaret Maldonado left him with an illegitimate child. He then stayed with Maldonado until 1995, and quickly married Alejandra Genevieve Oaziaza, who is also the mother of two of his brother Randy's children. Jermaine filed for divorce from Alejandra in November 2004. Three years later, Halima Rashid became Jackson's fourth wife. The couple currently lives in Los Angeles. In total, Jermaine has 8 children.

This is why I refer to him as 'Uncle Daddy'. :[[