PDA

View Full Version : Is the movie "Blondie the Florence Ballard story" still going to be made?

test

musicfan
05-19-2011, 11:08 AM
The facebook page was taken down on April 6,2011 cause I was on there last and the next day it was gone.I cant find any updates about the movie whether it will be in theaters or on television and the casting.Have they cancelled plans for the film cause people were made that Faith wasn't going to play and Jurnee Smollet got to roll,Lisa Chapmen was mad.

smark21
05-19-2011, 07:52 PM
I doubt it. The team behind the project has so far proved to be a shoddy and shady operation. Their Facebook page was a joke.

stalebagel
05-19-2011, 08:41 PM
Have you looked at the IMDB site for the movie lately? Brody is no longer up there -- even as being rumored. But last I saw, he was still on Pete's site. I know it must be difficult to get over the fact that an Oscar winner won't be playing you in a movie, but remember when you were a journalist and checked out scams for the newspaper? Don't you wish someone else would catch the drift?

So how many directors and stars does this make that now have nothing to do with this movie?

luke
05-19-2011, 10:28 PM
I dont understand the above. Many producers and budget listed. Hope it's still a go!

stalebagel
05-20-2011, 12:47 PM
Now Peter's site claims he will be portrayed by Jon Heder -- Napoleon Dynamite himself. WOW! I'm impressed. But this isn't even rumored on IMDB. So what did Pete Benjaminson know and when did he know it?