PDA

View Full Version : "Nightflight" Tue May 17, 9P-12M ET: PART 2-The Supremes "Let Yourself Go" Boxset!

test

midnight johnny
05-17-2011, 04:13 PM

Howdy, there, folks! Tonight, on "Nightflight"...Part 2 of "The Supremes 'Let Yourself Go'
The '70s Albums, Vol. 2: 1974-1977-The Final Sessions"! Last week's show...I'm still reeling...had guests Supremes Mary Wilson, Susaye Greene and Scherrie Payne...all lovely, warm and gracious as they spent time chatting about their experiences and excitement over this newly released UMG/Hip-O Select boxset. I thank them from the bottom of my heart...and soul. And I thank you all for joining us for this memorable show.

I can't forget to mention and thank guest Andy Skurow, UMG vault manager and producer of the boxset, without whom last week's and this week's shows would not be possible. Yes, Andy will be with us again tonight...with guest and associate producer of this set, George Solomon. Andy and George will share some of the background about
"'Let Yourself Go" The Final Sessions"...and I thank George for his time and agreeing to be on the show. We didn't get a chance to hear much of the music from the boxset...so tonight...we will hear much more! Also...please feel free to post any questions or comments you have for Andy and George...but tonight, as last week....please...no phone calls...I'll already be on the phone.

So...please join Andy, George and me for all this...and more...tonight...on "Nightflight"...on WOMR 92.1 FM Provincetown and WFMR 91.3 FM Orleans and streaming live worldwide in digital stereo at www.womr.org [[http://www.womr.org)

Thanks!
John

lovechild
05-17-2011, 04:33 PM
Hi Johnny!
Very much looking forward to part 2 of The Supremes Let Yourself Go!

Have a great show!

Shout out to Andy!

luke
05-17-2011, 04:43 PM
Great-was mentioned Cindy could be on this week-any chance?

MotownSteve
05-17-2011, 04:54 PM
Hi John,
Sounds like another great show. I'll try to make it.

rod_rick
05-17-2011, 04:59 PM
Yes I hope Cindy can make it and also hope someone can tape because may have to work tonight. Good luck with show and thay Mj, Andy George and maybe Cindy in advance:D

dba
05-17-2011, 05:19 PM
I will have to have the I sound program working overtime [[no pun intended to that other former Supreme). the last hour or so is hard for me to stay up with. It's great to be ale to listen to the whole show the following day after work.

I received a delivery notice for the set so it is still at my building.

MJ: If you have a minute could you ask about More Hits!!!

Break a leg and congrats for what I'm sure will be a Trifecta!!!

best, dba

sophisticated_soul
05-17-2011, 05:25 PM
Hey John, looking forward to another fun, informative and high energy show!!:cool:

theboyfromxtown
05-17-2011, 05:55 PM
John-For this special occasion, I think you should change your profile picture to the one with you wearing a Motown t-shirt. Everyone else should wear their Supremes necklace!!

Only kidding, everyone please have a great time tonight. I can't make it, gotta be up early tomorrow

JimBagley
05-17-2011, 06:12 PM
Looking forward to Letting Myself Go one more time tonight. Thanks Johnny, Andy, and George [[and welcome to the show George).

Jim

telekin
05-17-2011, 06:13 PM
longtime forum lurker here. i think all this supremes excitement is starting to draw me out.. enjoyed the last two supremes shows, so will be listening in for this one!

Ramone Verona
05-17-2011, 07:15 PM
I plan on listening.
I would ask George if he's ever come across any evidence of why songs like "Bend A Little" were shelved.
There must be some notes or descriptions somewhere that give a clue.

redlabs
05-17-2011, 08:03 PM
John , i will be here representing baltimore!!! cant wait. i havent got my cd yet but i got a email it will be here by may 19. hope Cindy will be able to join us as well.
wow, last week 3 supremes in one night! first time ive heard Susaye and i think im in love.she was lovely!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! such a calssy lady. look forward to hearing you ,andy, and george. george is a walking supremes book i think.

midnight johnny
05-17-2011, 08:25 PM
Folks...thanks so much for your interest and terrific enthusiasm....we'll be here shortly....MUCH appreciated!!!

redlabs
05-17-2011, 08:43 PM
i am surprised they left great songs such as SHA LA BANDIT,BEND A LITTLE,CAN WE LOVE AGAIN off of the supremes 75 lp.love these songs

midnight johnny
05-17-2011, 09:01 PM
....in the studio...HOWDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

des123
05-17-2011, 09:02 PM
Yeah !!!

Des from California

Ramone Verona
05-17-2011, 09:06 PM
Could you ask George when we might see more unreleased Jean tracks like "Remote Control" and "Stepped On A Dream" and "How Long Has That Evening Train Been Gone"?

redlabs
05-17-2011, 09:13 PM
LET YOURSELF GO, a perfect opening. to bad there wasnt an alternate mix of this song!

JimBagley
05-17-2011, 09:13 PM
Everybody dance! Clap your hands, clap your hands!

MotownSteve
05-17-2011, 09:17 PM
Hi Jim,
Makes me think of Hand Clappin' by Red Prysock.

JimBagley
05-17-2011, 09:21 PM
Hi Jim,
Makes me think of Hand Clappin' by Red Prysock.

I was thinking of the Chic hit "Everbody Dance", but Hand Clappin' is a great tune.

telekin
05-17-2011, 09:45 PM
yes, it was Reuben Howell!

http://www.discogs.com/Reuben-Howell-Reuben-Howell/release/1721688

des123
05-17-2011, 09:45 PM
Reuben Howell You Can't Stop A Man In Love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dws9BZYCBqw

sophisticated_soul
05-17-2011, 09:46 PM
Can you tell us when the project you can't talk about is going to be released? You wouldn't want us to have nothing but heartaches! lol!:cool:

redlabs
05-17-2011, 09:58 PM
BEND A LITTLE would have been a number#1 hit!

Ramone Verona
05-17-2011, 10:02 PM
It's great they're in the studio working on it, but "More Hits" doesn't sound as close to release as I had hoped.
And still room for execs. to delay. :[[

JimBagley
05-17-2011, 10:02 PM
Can you tell us when the project you can't talk about is going to be released? You wouldn't want us to have nothing but heartaches! lol!:cool:

Good things sometimes come to those of us who wait.

redlabs
05-17-2011, 10:17 PM
is there a[supremes or ross] song that Andy and george would like to come out. any favorite album that they would like to see reissued?

redlabs
05-17-2011, 10:21 PM
George, is there an alternate vocals or take on TOUCH?

jobeterob
05-17-2011, 10:38 PM
Great show; I haven't caught one for a long time; but somebody sent me a tape of last weeks to listen to.

I will go buy all the Playlist CDs now because of what you've all said.

Awesome, excellent, sweet.

longtimefan
05-17-2011, 10:39 PM
As John knows, I have had the opportunity of seeing in performance all groupings of The Supremes beginning in 1963! I have had many wonderful opportunities to enjoy their performances [[including the Copa!) --- and I have shared stories on this Board. [[I often remind younger fans of the great role that Cindy played in the stage act!!!)

My question: Are you considering the release of any additional "live' performances by The Supremes?

redlabs
05-17-2011, 10:39 PM
hello Andy! david

pj1
05-17-2011, 10:45 PM
The mix of 'Touch' that George included on the cassette version of "Greatest Hits and Rare Classics" was for want of a better term 'quite unusual' [[at least to my ears, when compared to other released versions). Does George have any additional information about this mix?

redlabs
05-17-2011, 10:45 PM
i like HEARTACHES! ......better than....BACK IN MY ARMS.....but thats just my opinion

redlabs
05-17-2011, 10:51 PM
any more REMIX albums??

pj1
05-17-2011, 10:55 PM
It was good to hear that the fabulous karaoke series was so successful; of course, we want more, more, more!

johnjeb
05-17-2011, 10:59 PM
A question about the version of Itching In My Heart with the extended ending with Mary and Florence that is on one of the Anthologies: Was that the original recorded version, which was omitted for the original release, or a new remix in which the ending was added for this later release?

So does remastered mean everything is left the same and just buffed-up with today's technology and does remixed mean that some things were edited while being remastered???

bradsupremes
05-17-2011, 11:16 PM
Always fun to hear the stories from Andy and George!! Great show!!

It was the right ear!

simplysupreme
05-17-2011, 11:19 PM
Is Andy still going to give out the web address for the site he and Susaye mentioned last week?

Glenpwood
05-17-2011, 11:23 PM
Love the show tonight and all the insider info.....

Just curious if now that we've completed the 70's era Supremes albums if there's been any talk of going back and putting out the only two remaining sixties LP's not to see light of day on CD yet, Funny Girl and On Broadway. I know they were the poorest selling of the Ross era vinyls and thanks George & Andy for trickling out certain cuts on compilations from them over the years but curious if maybe they've been vetoed by the accounting end based on their past history....

I will gladly buy Baby Love 20 more times if they gotta go on compilations to get them just so you know... [[big smile)

RossHolloway
05-17-2011, 11:24 PM
John P.- Would you ask George if all the unreleased tracks from the Greatest Hits and Rare Classics masters on Kim Weston and Brenda Holloway been released [[on like their Anthology). And ask if he recalls there are still alot of unreleased Brenda Holloway tracks.

Glenpwood
05-17-2011, 11:25 PM
A lot of the girls Sullivan appearances videos are now being sold on Itunes for $1.99 each by the way..... so you can buy You Can't Hurry Love to check for yourself the earring question.....

redlabs
05-17-2011, 11:28 PM
speaking of TOUCH ME IN THE MORNING, what a great job on the deluxe edition

Ramone Verona
05-17-2011, 11:28 PM
Yes! Please ask about the new Supremes blog or vlog AND about Funny Girl & G.I.T.!!

drlorne
05-17-2011, 11:30 PM
Thanks guys: George, Andy and John: I've waited years for this behind the scenes kind of stuff. John you should try to get HDH, Frank Wilson, et al for more information about record making.
Love this. Thanks again, guys.

Lorne

longtimefan
05-17-2011, 11:32 PM
Thanks, John, for having these shows! I have been reading about these things [[again since 1963), but I have learned a lot this week and last week! Your efforts are appreciated greatly.

Ramone Verona
05-17-2011, 11:32 PM
I like how Andy said "WHEN" we do the "Lost & Found" as opposed to "if" :) :) :)

redlabs
05-17-2011, 11:36 PM
would love a 70s LOST AND FOUND. david
wonder if Steve wonder would give up SOFT DAYS,....and the other gems

telekin
05-17-2011, 11:37 PM
since you guys are talking about remixes, have to mention the great tom moulton mix of "stoned love" that came out several years back.. he really brought out the proto-disco element of that song, true to his style, while staying true to what was there.. i, personally would enjoy more like that.

rod_rick
05-17-2011, 11:46 PM
since you guys are talking about remixes, have to mention the great tom moulton mix of "stoned love" that came out several years back.. he really brought out the proto-disco element of that song, true to his style, while staying true to what was there.. i, personally would enjoy more like that.

Thanks so much guys. Any Cindy leads ANYWHERE in the vaults? Any 70 live recordings in the vault coming to us. Thanks much

Ramone Verona
05-17-2011, 11:50 PM
NICE! Great news for G.I.T & FUNNY GIRL!!
Now if we can just kipnap the exec. that delays projects, we have it made!

lovechild
05-17-2011, 11:52 PM
Wow where did the time go? Awesome show Thank you John for an awesome show and Thank you Andy and George for all of the stories and inside info on the songs.. I could listen to you guys forever :)

redlabs
05-17-2011, 11:53 PM
thanks John, Andy and George, a great show.

MotownSteve
05-17-2011, 11:54 PM
Hi John,
Very interesting show.

Ramone Verona
05-17-2011, 11:56 PM
Thanks to all, and especially George!!

Glenpwood
05-17-2011, 11:57 PM
Thank You Thank You Thank You for answering my question about GIT & Funny Girl.... so excited I'm gonna dance around the room like Susaye....

telekin
05-17-2011, 11:57 PM
thanks to all of you for tonight's show, it's always great to 'take a look inside'..

sophisticated_soul
05-18-2011, 12:02 AM
Thank you, George and Andy. So much information and so very interesting. I'm sure you know how much we fans enjoy these insights related to the music we have loved for so many years. "The Final Sessions" is a wonderful project, top notch in every way. Thank you both and everyone involved. And, again, thank you so much for sharing your time with us.

John, mi amigo, another one right out of the park!:cool:

drlorne
05-18-2011, 12:04 AM
Another great evening. Thanks everyone. Love, I never knew it could be so good. Good night.

Lorne

midnight johnny
05-18-2011, 07:46 AM
Tony, Luke, Steve, rod_rick, dba, Joseph, John Lester [[sorry you couldn't make it), Jim, telekin, Ramone, David from Baltimore,
Des from California, Rob from Vancouver, Richard, pj1, johnjeb, bradsupremes, simplysupreme, Glenpwood, RossHolloway, Lorne,
and marybrewster [[what happened to your lovely post? Thank you for it....)....
to all of you...thanks so much for listening, for your questions and comments, for your interest and support, for your love for the Supremes and Motown.

It's truly been an honor and a pleasure to be able to focus on this new boxset with Mary, Scherrie, Susaye, Andy and George. Thanks to each of them too! They have an open door to the show anytime...and I look forward to more releases, as you all do, and having them back.
Ralph...thanks for a lovely place to gather to do this....I'm grateful for all of it...
John:cool:
[[Lorne...you are so right...I never knew Love could feel so good either!)

rod_rick
05-18-2011, 07:53 AM
Thank you Mj for bring the show to us, it was fantastic as always. The 3 hours flew by

RossHolloway
05-18-2011, 09:58 AM
Excellent show man!

George Solomon
05-18-2011, 10:02 AM
I really enjoyed that, Johnny. You're a very gracious host. Where did the time go? I was just getting warmed up!

luke
05-18-2011, 10:07 AM
Was Cindy on the show? I assume not. She must be very busy!

marybrewster
05-18-2011, 11:25 AM
mj-

Thanks again for another spectaular show. You've really outdid yourself and you should be so happy and proud!

I deleted my post as every question I asked was pretty much answered. What wasn't answered, I'll now just make a general statement:

I don't know that I've ever seen such a positive buzz surrounding one Supremes release. And maybe "buzz" isn't quite the right word, it's more like a VIBE.

People are participating, and smiling and dancing; and it's all being done with class and respect. It's like a love-fest! It's been such a treat to have you, Mary, Scherrie, George and of course Andy and Susaye go well beyond any expectations of any other release and the insight and information given has been invaluable. Thank you again.

Now the biggest question is: will your show[[s) be available for us to relisten? There were so many good and interesting goodies, I feel like I may have missed something. It would be nice to have these archived for future reference and enjoyment.

Thanks again mj, hats [[and wigs!) off to you!

chestersong
05-18-2011, 12:12 PM
George, or for who-ever knows, you mentioned how we need to let Universal know how we enjoy these Supreme projects to help ensure future releases. is there a specific e-mail you could provide? any guidelines about just what to include in the message?
thank you!

midnight johnny
05-18-2011, 12:28 PM
Thank you Mj for bring the show to us, it was fantastic as always. The 3 hours flew by

Thanks so much rod_rick! You are so right...the time really did "FLY"!

midnight johnny
05-18-2011, 12:29 PM
Excellent show man!

Ross...thanks so very much!!

midnight johnny
05-18-2011, 12:55 PM
I really enjoyed that, Johnny. You're a very gracious host. Where did the time go? I was just getting warmed up!

George....I can't thank YOU enough for taking the time to spend with me/us. You are so generous to have shared so much about your work with Motown previously and presently. It was facinating and so informative. You and Andy [[and Kevin Reeves) are a perfect team...and I would choose no others to be in the position you, Andy and Kevin are in ...being responsible for taking care of our beloved Motown...keeping it clean and healthy...finding new unreleased Motown tracks for us to enjoy...keeping Motown alive for us to cherish for years to come. George...thanks...and please feel free to come on the show whenever you'd like. I'm most appreciative...
John

midnight johnny
05-18-2011, 12:56 PM
Was Cindy on the show? I assume not. She must be very busy!

Luke......Cindy wasn't able to join us...I certainly wish she could have....

midnight johnny
05-18-2011, 01:11 PM
mj-

Thanks again for another spectaular show. You've really outdid yourself and you should be so happy and proud!

I deleted my post as every question I asked was pretty much answered. What wasn't answered, I'll now just make a general statement:

I don't know that I've ever seen such a positive buzz surrounding one Supremes release. And maybe "buzz" isn't quite the right word, it's more like a VIBE.

People are participating, and smiling and dancing; and it's all being done with class and respect. It's like a love-fest! It's been such a treat to have you, Mary, Scherrie, George and of course Andy and Susaye go well beyond any expectations of any other release and the insight and information given has been invaluable. Thank you again.

Now the biggest question is: will your show[[s) be available for us to relisten? There were so many good and interesting goodies, I feel like I may have missed something. It would be nice to have these archived for future reference and enjoyment.

Thanks again mj, hats [[and wigs!) off to you!

mb [[*smile)...thank you so much for saying all that...beautifully put and most appreciated. I am very happy about the last 3 shows with Andy, MSS and George. And you are right...such a wonderful feeling of warmth and generosity....much different than some previous Supremes threads. I am so glad to have been able to be part of it and to have the show as a place this can happen.
The re-listening isn't available through WOMR at this point. But your question just gave me an idea. I will find out about podasting the shows. Since I have recorded them...I will see if they can be converted into podcast files, and I'll let you and others know. Thanks, marybrewster! I can't offer my hat or wig to you, but here's a rub of my shiny dome...to you, mb....and thanks so much!
John

thelastsupreme
05-19-2011, 01:32 PM
I haven't had the chance to say this; what a wonderful time you've given all of us. Tremendous thanks to you for inviting me, Mary, Scherrie, Andy, and George to share this wonderful space you create.
So much information! I know I'm grateful to George and Andy for their knowledge and for sharing it. There are so many questions answered and yes! promises kept. Just wonderful. I also wish to thank Harry and Kevin for this amazing product too. What a team. I should imagine any artist would be honoured to have this out of the world team focus on their music with such love, passion, and care. impossibly great!
As to the "vibe", well, we all feel it and love it! it is being discussed behind closed doors and open ones too. I personally have never been part of such a feeling, where everyone seems so pleased with the product and yes! we are dancing, dancing! Simply put, I just love it.
Thank you, John, and thanks to everyone who listened and to those who have bought this cd, either a hard copy, or downloaded, Thank you; You Rule!
Summer's coming and there is lots more fun coming your way. love to all, xox Susaye:D :cool:

aarondillon2011@gmail.com
05-19-2011, 01:50 PM
Oh? What kind of fun Susaye?....Tehe :-)

Sacramento John
05-19-2011, 04:06 PM
Midnight Johnny,
I have been soooo wanting to hear your show, but between the 3 hour time difference AND a Tuesday evening commitment; I never get to. Your Podcast idea sounds terrific and I would then would be able to enjoy your show[[s.) Any chance previous shows would be released in Podcast form???

theboyfromxtown
05-19-2011, 05:06 PM
Sacremento John

Join the club. It's hard for the Brits too cos the show broadcasts between 2 and 5 in the morning on a day when most have to work. Worse, the cd set is not released in the UK and by the time it is, all this excitement and raving will just be a memory.

I really wish I could be more of a part of this excitement but I have to be patient and wait.

westgrandboulevard
05-19-2011, 05:32 PM
Sacramento John

I agree with you too, and also with theboyfromxtown.

Oh, and welcome to the Soulful Detroit Forum!

carlo
05-19-2011, 06:27 PM
Thank you Des! I missed the second show because I was so tired [[poor excuse, I know!). I look forward to hearing it. I heard a lot of good things about it.

midnight johnny
05-19-2011, 09:19 PM
I haven't had the chance to say this; what a wonderful time you've given all of us. Tremendous thanks to you for inviting me, Mary, Scherrie, Andy, and George to share this wonderful space you create.
So much information! I know I'm grateful to George and Andy for their knowledge and for sharing it. There are so many questions answered and yes! promises kept. Just wonderful. I also wish to thank Harry and Kevin for this amazing product too. What a team. I should imagine any artist would be honoured to have this out of the world team focus on their music with such love, passion, and care. impossibly great!
As to the "vibe", well, we all feel it and love it! it is being discussed behind closed doors and open ones too. I personally have never been part of such a feeling, where everyone seems so pleased with the product and yes! we are dancing, dancing! Simply put, I just love it.
Thank you, John, and thanks to everyone who listened and to those who have bought this cd, either a hard copy, or downloaded, Thank you; You Rule!
Summer's coming and there is lots more fun coming your way. love to all, xox Susaye:D :cool:

Susaye...it's all been my pleasure....all that you've said is so kind and appreciated. To have you and Scherrie and Mary on my show is still so mind boggling, I can't quite experience whay it means to me emotionally...I might get apoplexy. I'm grateful that you ladies agreed to be on, and so appreciative to Andy for arranging it. Thank you, Mary, Scherrie, Andy, George, Kevin and Harry....so much..
John

midnight johnny
05-19-2011, 09:26 PM
Midnight Johnny,
I have been soooo wanting to hear your show, but between the 3 hour time difference AND a Tuesday evening commitment; I never get to. Your Podcast idea sounds terrific and I would then would be able to enjoy your show[[s.) Any chance previous shows would be released in Podcast form???

Sacramento John....welcome to SDF! And thanks so much for your interest. Re: the podcasts...I checked with the station today...and I CAN podcast the shows!!!! YEAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!! However...I have to remaster the shows to edit out the music [[because of copyright issues). So I have a lot of work to do...it will take a little time....but now that I have the go ahead...it will be something that will occupy my time....quite a few interviews over a number of years. I appreciate the interest....thank you!
John

midnight johnny
05-20-2011, 06:11 AM
des123....would you check your SDF mail...I sent you an email...thanks!
John

theboyfromxtown
05-20-2011, 09:47 AM
OOOOOOOooooooooooo John

I'm not really sure what a podcast is but they sound something good. Do I need another program to watch them?

Can you put the old interviews on the Velvelettes, Jerry Plunk and Scherrie Payne at the top of the pile please

midnight johnny
05-20-2011, 10:30 AM
OOOOOOOooooooooooo John

I'm not really sure what a podcast is but they sound something good. Do I need another program to watch them?

Can you put the old interviews on the Velvelettes, Jerry Plunk and Scherrie Payne at the top of the pile please

John.....they will be next. Today I did the first 2....I'll explain.

I have to edit the music out, due to copyright issues. So I edited and punched up [[tweaked the sound) my interviews with Janie Bradford and Frances Nero. Both are about a half hour long...with the music out of them. I brought them to the operations manager, and he will be uploading them to a "Nightflight" show folder in the podcast area. A podcast is just a playable audio file. So we just have to wait on him....I'd say about a week. And next....

Thanks, John...you started me on doing these wonderful interviews by hooking me up with Cal Street about 10 years ago. I thank you so much...an experience of a lifetime.
John

Sacramento John
05-20-2011, 10:50 AM
John,
Do you have edit out the entire song? I was wondering since there has been other podcasts out there that play a part or most of Motown songs. One podcast comes to mind that has been doing that, he plays about 80-90% of a Diana Ross or Supremes track at the close of each podcast: http://www.aplombpublishing.com/Aplomb/Reflections/Reflections.html
I'm looking forward to hearing your Podcasts! Thanks for all your efforts

theboyfromxtown
05-20-2011, 03:22 PM
"Thanks, John...you started me on doing these wonderful interviews by hooking me up with Cal Street about 10 years ago"

That was when we were all TEENAGERS.

Arf Arf!

midnight johnny
05-20-2011, 03:44 PM
John,
Do you have edit out the entire song? I was wondering since there has been other podcasts out there that play a part or most of Motown songs. One podcast comes to mind that has been doing that, he plays about 80-90% of a Diana Ross or Supremes track at the close of each podcast: http://www.aplombpublishing.com/Aplomb/Reflections/Reflections.html
I'm looking forward to hearing your Podcasts! Thanks for all your efforts

Sacramento John.....here is a bit of info from Indiana University Information Technology Services.....

"Copyright protections extend to podcasts just as they do to any other digital media. You must observe copyright law when creating and posting podcasts, and your creations are also protected."

....so I guess whoever does it shouldn't be...it could open them up to litigation.

...but thanks! John

midnight johnny
05-20-2011, 03:46 PM
"Thanks, John...you started me on doing these wonderful interviews by hooking me up with Cal Street about 10 years ago"

That was when we were all TEENAGERS.

Arf Arf!

We SUREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE was!:p

carlo
05-20-2011, 05:40 PM
Thank you Midnight Johnny. I finally had the chance to hear this wonderful broadcast. Great show. I loved hearing the stories behind these releases, as well as Andy and George's individual experiences. Thank you everyone.

chestersong
05-20-2011, 06:56 PM
songs shouldn't be a problem if the set is purchased.

Sacramento John
05-20-2011, 09:09 PM
This morning when I was looking at this thread from my work computer I thought I saw that someone had posted a site where you could "download" or listen to recordings of this broadcast. In fact I believe Carlo used it to listen & then posted. Now the location and the posting of how/where to do that has dissappeared! It was on here, wasn't it????

redlabs
05-20-2011, 09:19 PM
hope Cindy was ok. sorry she could not be with us but maybe next time.