View Full Version : New Diana 'Thank You' tie-in products

test

PeaceNHarmony
12-07-2021, 12:38 PM
I love the new designs -

https://dianarossmerchandise.com/collections/mens

carlo
12-07-2021, 07:46 PM
Thanks for sharing. I saw some of these on her store last week, after I received the email from her mailing list. However, there are a few extra shirts here that I don't remember seeing last week. Perhaps I missed them. I like some of the shirt designs. If only I didn't already have a handful of Ross shirts lol. Very tempting!

Not crazy about the new poster though with that multi-coloured composite design. That design looks good on the shirt that they're offering but not so much as a poster print in a frame. Personally, I would have preferred that they had made a poster print of the actual album cover image.

marybrewster
12-08-2021, 10:28 AM
$50 for a poster? Girl the lies she tells.

PeaceNHarmony
12-08-2021, 12:30 PM
Thanks for sharing. I saw some of these on her store last week, after I received the email from her mailing list. However, there are a few extra shirts here that I don't remember seeing last week. Perhaps I missed them. I like some of the shirt designs. If only I didn't already have a handful of Ross shirts lol. Very tempting!

Not crazy about the new poster though with that multi-coloured composite design. That design looks good on the shirt that they're offering but not so much as a poster print in a frame. Personally, I would have preferred that they had made a poster print of the actual album cover image.I largely agree about the Warhol-ish poster / shirt vs the actual album cover. I love both the retro shirts!

Spreadinglove21
12-08-2021, 02:10 PM
$50 for a poster? Girl the lies she tells.

She spent a lot of money on the videos for the singles from the Thank You album so she needs to recoup expenses and make a nice profit on the overall Thank You project.

Circa 1824
12-08-2021, 04:32 PM
Good lord, are any of those pics or images of Ross less than 40 years old? The woman is soon to be 78, and all those images show a young woman.

Sounds like my last internet date. The pic showed one thing and an old goat showed up.

thanxal
12-08-2021, 04:47 PM
Good lord, are any of those pics or images of Ross less than 40 years old? The woman is soon to be 78, and all those images show a young woman.

Sounds like my last internet date. The pic showed one thing and an old goat showed up.
You should stop dating goats. Sheep are probably also a bad idea.

TheMotownManiac
12-08-2021, 05:36 PM
She spent a lot of money on the videos for the singles from the Thank You album so she needs to recoup expenses and make a nice profit on the overall Thank You project.

Rhonda is handling all of this and it is simple supply and demand. As long as people are buying them, items are going to be made. I suppose she could have pictures of her looking old and withered, but they might not be as popular with people. I don’t buy much in the way of this type of merchandise but, I’m actually going to get a shirt or two I like them a lot.

Ollie9
12-09-2021, 06:31 AM

Thank you for having me start the day with a chuckle Circa. Remember it’s more about what’s on the inside then out lol.
Personally at 57 I feel a little long in the tooth to be wearing t-shirts emblazoned with images of Diana Ross, but that’s just a personal thing. I guess they do make a nice addition to fans memorabilia collections.

Boogiedown
12-10-2021, 02:59 PM
no box of thank you cards stationary .....

Ollie9
12-10-2021, 03:18 PM
no box of thank you cards stationary .....

Now that’s something I might buy. :D