PDA

View Full Version : Diana Ross's Most Streamed Songs in the UK

test

florence
11-06-2021, 05:57 AM
Up-to-date list of Diana's most streamed songs in the UK.

https://www.officialcharts.com/chart-news/diana-ross-official-top-40-most-streamed-songs__25901/

Personally think they've somehow missed out the You Are Everything duet with Marvin Gaye which was their big hit here.

Surely it couldn't be outperformed by Stop Look Listen [[a minor hit) and My Mistake [[got no further than the Breakers)?

rovereab
11-06-2021, 08:35 AM
Diana and Marvin's You Are Everything must be the entry at #5. They must have missed off Marvin's name.

An interesting list though.

florence
11-06-2021, 02:36 PM
Diana and Marvin's You Are Everything must be the entry at #5. They must have missed off Marvin's name.

An interesting list though.

How did I not notice that?!!

copley
11-06-2021, 04:23 PM
There's a few mistakes peak wise.

Remember Me #7 not #10

All of my Life #9 not #4

My Mistake [[was to Love You) was not released in the UK so could never have got to #2!

Correct that why don't you Rob Copsey.

rovereab
11-06-2021, 09:19 PM
My Mistake [[was to Love You) was not released in the UK so could never have got to #2!

Correct that why don't you Rob Copsey.

I think this chart just relates to the songs which have been streamed the most. Therefore, My Mistake, although not released as a single, might have been streamed a fair bit.

florence
11-07-2021, 09:36 AM
My Mistake backed with Just Say Just Say was released in the UK in October 1974 - it managed just 1 week in the longer Breakers on 02 November.

Had it been released earlier in the year immediately on the heels of Stop Look Listen I feel it could have been a hit.

Don't know what the idea was, with the album being a big seller but every track was released on a single [[A & B side of 5 singles).

Don't Knock Your Love was released in July 1975.

Levi Stubbs Tears
11-08-2021, 12:27 PM
Four songs from 'diana' on this chart showing what an amazing album it was.

SatansBlues
11-08-2021, 01:44 PM
Does anyone know what the list of most streamed songs in the US is?

Spreadinglove21
11-08-2021, 05:42 PM
It's interesting which songs endure over time and which songs fade away, regardless of whether or not they were hits at time of initial release and promotion.