PDA

View Full Version : Emperors of Soul: The Rarities

test

SatansBlues
10-29-2021, 05:34 PM
I saw this posted by Harry Weinger on Instagram that this collection was released on streaming services today. The track listing is in the article.

https://www.beatsource.com/release/emperors-of-soul-the-rarities/1061782

Roger Polhill
10-29-2021, 06:12 PM
Thanks Satan`s Blues for this. I think that we`ve had at least the classic tracks already.

SatansBlues
10-29-2021, 06:19 PM
Yes, I believe all the songs have been previously released on various collections. My Girl is the A Cappella version. Two Sides To Love [[without David's part) and Since I Lost My Baby are alternative vocals.

mowsville
10-30-2021, 11:31 AM
Is there a version of "Two Sides To Love" with David Ruffin on co leads?...where can I hear this?...one of my fav Iemptation tracks and would love to hear the version with David on it.

mysterysinger
10-30-2021, 04:20 PM
But they're all in the "Emperors Of Soul" box set that was released on CD aren't they? Do they sound better as downloads?

arr&bee
10-31-2021, 12:44 PM
Sounds great, of course i'm sure that most of us old[temptaholics]have some of these cuts [tear from a woman's eye]is just too temptin with eddie's cool lead...temptations forever!!

SatansBlues
10-31-2021, 08:23 PM
Is there a version of "Two Sides To Love" with David Ruffin on co leads?...where can I hear this?...one of my fav Iemptation tracks and would love to hear the version with David on it.
Apologies, for some reason I thought that David had a couple of lead lines on Two Sides but after listening to the actual album track I was incorrect. I was thinking of a different song.