PDA

View Full Version : Andy And George

test

after you
09-15-2021, 02:57 PM
It would be nice if these two Motown Gods gave there thoughts
About Diana’s new album , we have not heard from Andy for many months, we are forever grateful for you two .

Ollie9
09-15-2021, 03:04 PM
It would be nice if these two Motown Gods gave there thoughts
About Diana’s new album , we have not heard from Andy for many months, we are forever grateful for you two .

I wonder if they share your opinion that all 13 songs are absolutely incredible. It would be nice to know.

after you
09-15-2021, 03:12 PM
All good things take time , you’ll just have to wait , November is on the way

Circa 1824
09-15-2021, 10:27 PM
I am very excited for all the upcoming Expanded Editions. My credit card is in my hand. I am not interested in buying the new Thank You cd.

P.S. With all due respect, whether Andy or George like the new songs is kind of irrelevant to me.

marybrewster
09-19-2021, 02:04 AM
I wonder if they share your opinion that all 13 songs are absolutely incredible. It would be nice to know.

Andy and George shine when it comes to vintage Diana and Supremes. They've given us superior Expanded Editions; lovingly assembled to honor the ladies, as kisses to the fans.

That said, I don't think either would call Diana's new material "incredible". More like "acceptable".

sup_fan
09-19-2021, 11:28 AM
all i know is Andy and George are both class acts. regardless of their own personal opinions on a performance, album or quality of a song, they're too much of gentlemen to voice it.