PDA

View Full Version : ‘Bitchin’: The Sound & Fury of Rick James’ Review: A Very Kinky Guy - NY Times revie

test

PeaceNHarmony
09-02-2021, 08:37 AM
From today's Times -

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/09/02/movies/rick-james-review.html

whitesoxx
09-07-2021, 10:11 AM
Does anyone know if and when this will be released outside of the USA? [[hopefully on blu ray like the TINA documentary.

Meanwhile Universal have issued a soundtrack album [[digital only) and have issued a press release claiming the first-time digital expanded release of his fantastic "Glow" album, whereas this expanded edition was already part of the digital-only Motown album collection released several years ago.

Universal dropped the ball by not releasing a complete [[physical) boxed set after his untimely passing, but hopefully we will see some more physical releases someday...

PeaceNHarmony
09-08-2021, 07:28 AM
Does anyone know if and when this will be released outside of the USA? [[hopefully on blu ray like the TINA documentary.

Meanwhile Universal have issued a soundtrack album [[digital only) and have issued a press release claiming the first-time digital expanded release of his fantastic "Glow" album, whereas this expanded edition was already part of the digital-only Motown album collection released several years ago.

Universal dropped the ball by not releasing a complete [[physical) boxed set after his untimely passing, but hopefully we will see some more physical releases someday...I haven't yet read or heard of other distribution methods; if I do I will follow up here.