PDA

View Full Version : Tina Turner's 'Happiness Becomes You"

test

PeaceNHarmony
09-01-2021, 06:24 PM
Tina's self-realizatinon book, which, even as a major Tina fan [I handed Tina roses on stage at an I&TT Review show; how many others can say that?) I was cautious about this book. I checked it out of my library today, and it's lovely and genuine. Love you, Mrs. Bach, and send you vibes of happiness, health and healing. You did it, lady, you sure did it.

sansradio
09-01-2021, 09:42 PM
Mrs. Davies? Don't you mean Bach? She never married Roger, or was even linked with him romantically, AFAIK.

Good to know that the book is worthy. It’s on my shortlist.

PeaceNHarmony
09-02-2021, 08:30 AM
Mrs. Davies? Don't you mean Bach? She never married Roger, or was even linked with him romantically, AFAIK.

Good to know that the book is worthy. It’s on my shortlist.OY!!! Thanks for the correction! I shall now repair to a slough of despond at my error :rolleyes: The book is really lovely. I've ordered a copy.

sansradio
09-02-2021, 10:30 AM
OY!!! Thanks for the correction! I shall now repair to a slough of despond at my error :rolleyes: The book is really lovely. I've ordered a copy.

And that's Frau Bach to us mere mortals...or is he Herr Bullock? :D

carlo
09-03-2021, 07:46 AM
I've read 25% of this book...been meaning to read the rest. Taking my time with it. The reviews have been very positive.