PDA

View Full Version : Dionne Warwick :" La Voce Del Silenzio" [[Silent Voices!)

test

marv2
05-09-2011, 11:26 PM
Following up on another recent thread. Check out Dionne Warwick's version of one of my favorites from that Supremes /Jimmy Webb album, :" La Voce Del Silenzio" [[Silent Voices!):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNIvR6DK1C0&feature=related

chestersong
05-10-2011, 01:37 PM
but i can't understand her words like i can with the supremes. she should probably enunciate better as they tell me in church choir. ;)

kenneth
05-10-2011, 02:26 PM
Or just get the translation and sing it in English! Not really her type of material, I don't think, though I love Ms. Dionne.

robbert
05-12-2011, 08:01 PM
Her Italian is quite good! Must have been at an Italian Music festival or concert in Italy.
But don't ask me about her dress. The furry collar made her look like a hunchback.

kenneth
05-12-2011, 10:51 PM
Her Italian is quite good! Must have been at an Italian Music festival or concert in Italy.
But don't ask me about her dress. The furry collar made her look like a hunchback.

You're unkind!!! Hey, there were some weird looks in the 60s!

marv2
05-12-2011, 11:02 PM

I believe this was from the San Remo Music Festival. Probably around 1967 or 68 .