PDA

View Full Version : Mark Ronson loves Diana Ross the Queen

test

after you
07-29-2021, 10:30 PM
Mark Ronson
https://www.standard.co.uk/insider/mark-ronson-es-magazine-interview-b948073.html?amp Did those two record a whole new album

PeaceNHarmony
07-30-2021, 07:55 PM
I guess we'll never know if Diana and Mark ever recorded together, but I do wish they had! AfterYou, remember that, regardless what others may say, the classic definition of 'forum' is a public meeting place for open discussion, and regardless of whether an attendee of the forum has been an attendee for '5 minutes', 50 years, 5 days, etc, in a true forum ALL opinions are welcome. I, for one, am glad you are here. Be well, and be joyful that we have new Diana Ross music!

after you
07-30-2021, 10:13 PM
Much peace to you , in the end it’s all about the music and the beautiful music we are about to receive

Ollie9
07-31-2021, 03:14 AM
I guess we'll never know if Diana and Mark ever recorded together, but I do wish they had! AfterYou, remember that, regardless what others may say, the classic definition of 'forum' is a public meeting place for open discussion, and regardless of whether an attendee of the forum has been an attendee for '5 minutes', 50 years, 5 days, etc, in a true forum ALL opinions are welcome. I, for one, am glad you are here. Be well, and be joyful that we have new Diana Ross music!

Hypocrisy abounds. You are the only other member on this forum who throws a hissy fit the moment another fan dislikes anything Diana related. Troll, hater, polluter. Sound familiar. For you of all people to talk of open discussion is actually quite amusing.

Spreadinglove21
07-31-2021, 08:36 AM
I just read the article. He says he wants her to perform with Sister Sledge at a roller disco. Sure, that might be fun, but shouldn't a legend like Diana Ross be booked to give a concert at someplace more prestigious than a roller skating rink?

ejluther
08-02-2021, 11:10 PM
I just read the article. He says he wants her to perform with Sister Sledge at a roller disco. Sure, that might be fun, but shouldn't a legend like Diana Ross be booked to give a concert at someplace more prestigious than a roller skating rink?
it was a fantasy answer to a fantasy question.

Levi Stubbs Tears
08-07-2021, 11:29 PM
shouldn't a legend like Diana Ross be booked to give a concert at someplace more prestigious than a roller skating rink?

It's like he's saying 'turn Times Square into a roller disco concert'

Trafalgar Square is an iconic and prestigious place.

PeaceNHarmony
08-08-2021, 08:10 AM
it was a fantasy answer to a fantasy question.Correctly stated, and I would add 'humorous'.

TheMotownManiac
08-08-2021, 09:20 PM

A true legend is home anywhere.