PDA

View Full Version : Status of "Reel Music"

test

longtimefan
05-08-2011, 02:36 AM
Reel Music has given us some terrific, rare CDs in the past couple of years. However, I have been monitoring their web site, and it is seriously out-of-date. I hope they are still "in business." Does anyone have information? Thanks!

sbpg636999
05-08-2011, 01:06 PM
Thanks for the kind words and concern about the future of Reel Music.

Unfortunately, we have had a run of bad luck since the beginning of January but after illness and other problems, I am getting back up to speed.

In the next three or four weeks there will be releases on our sister label P&C Records from Caroline Crawford [["My Name Is Caroline") and Black /ivory [["Feel It") both in Japanese style paste-on jackets with inner bags and OBI.

The unreleased albums from Ivy Jo Hunter and Blinky are coming along but I don't have firm release dates as yet. We're also doing Thelma Houston's MoWest album [[UK plus one missing track from the US release). These will come with the more usual 16 or 20 page color booklets.

We're also desperately looking for a contact for Gilda Woods for our Epic Brenda & The Tabulations release [[which will include the only unreleased Epic track).

There's a lot of other stuff in clearance at the moment.

There have been problems with our email, so if anyone wants to get in touch, the new address is reelmusicgroup@gmail.com

Thanks for your continued support and I'll try to get the web site update more often [[... well just updated, period).

Best wishes,

Paul Wiliams

roger
05-09-2011, 06:11 AM
Great news Paul.

I was at a meet organised by the Motown Treasures group in London on Saturday where we were treated to a sneak preview of some of the previously unissued BLINKY and IVY JOE HUNTER tracks and they sounded great.

Roger