PDA

View Full Version : Diana Ross Thank You Uk Tour 2022

test

masterblaster
07-23-2021, 06:48 PM
Diana Ross UK Tour is back on for 2022, just booked tickets having sold my original tickets when it appeared that she wouldn’t be rescheduling the cancelled 2020 event.
Dates are for June so does this mean the Glastonbury Festival is back on?

Diana Ross Fan Club
07-23-2021, 08:04 PM
Do you think she will reschedule the other european dates? What abou South America? Is there any chance she plays there?

copley
07-23-2021, 08:04 PM
https://www.glastofestfeed.com/news/rumours/glastonbury-2022-line-up/

florence
07-24-2021, 04:55 AM
I think Blue is of the opinion that Diana won't do Glastonbury.

No idea of how the ticket sales for the 2022 concerts are going but they seem to be pushing them quite heavily.

Bluebrock
07-24-2021, 09:52 AM
Do you think she will reschedule the other european dates? What abou South America? Is there any chance she plays there?

It is highly doubtful she will undertake any other European dates.

Bluebrock
07-24-2021, 09:57 AM
I think Blue is of the opinion that Diana won't do Glastonbury.

No idea of how the ticket sales for the 2022 concerts are going but they seem to be pushing them quite heavily.

I was told it was highly unlikely, but certain news outlets are saying she will probably do it. I haven't checked the rescheduled dates so i am not sure if she is available. I suspect the main reason she has not committed to Glastonbury is because she is not 100% sure if the British tour will go ahead. All we can do is keep our fingers crossed and hope for the best.

Spreadinglove21
07-25-2021, 08:41 AM
Is she still booked to play arenas for a night or two in a number of cities in the UK? I wish that if she does goes over next year that the tour would be booked in theaters in 3 or so large cities and she do multiple dates there. Theater is best venue for the type of show she does now, and having these minor residencies [[say 10 dates in London) would minimize the grueling realities of travel.

Bluebrock
07-25-2021, 10:12 AM
Is she still booked to play arenas for a night or two in a number of cities in the UK? I wish that if she does goes over next year that the tour would be booked in theaters in 3 or so large cities and she do multiple dates there. Theater is best venue for the type of show she does now, and having these minor residencies [[say 10 dates in London) would minimize the grueling realities of travel.

She is scheduled to perform in around 5 or 6 large venues around the country.
A residency at 1 or 2 venues would have been a good idea. In the past she would usually stay at one hotel and commute by plane each evening to whichever City she was performing at, but even that would be tough on a 77/78 year old lady.

detmotownguy
07-25-2021, 05:08 PM
She is scheduled to perform in around 5 or 6 large venues around the country.
A residency at 1 or 2 venues would have been a good idea. In the past she would usually stay at one hotel and commute by plane each evening to whichever City she was performing at, but even that would be tough on a 77/78 year old lady.
Residency is a great idea. Seems to be more efficient and would save a lot of energy.