PDA

View Full Version : How I Met...[[Mary Wilson) with Parnell Damone Marcano

test

blackguy69
07-19-2021, 10:24 PM
https://youtu.be/-6FXNvfuVUQ

carlo
07-20-2021, 07:40 PM
I enjoyed watching these! Thanks for sharing. Parnell is a very kind and classy gentleman!

rod_rick
07-21-2021, 03:03 PM
Yeah Parnell is so cool and a fun and funny person and very talented

jim aka jtigre99
07-22-2021, 10:14 AM
I have met Parnell at one of Mary Wilson's concerts a number of years ago. He was very nice and very friendly. While we hugged and chatted in the line to see Mary, one of the audience members asked him for his autograph. He had also sang Fields of Gold for the first time instead of Ray and did a great job and admitted he was a bit nervous doing it for the first time on stage. I am friends with him on Facebook and enjoy many of his posts. He's a really great person.

BobbyC
07-22-2021, 03:10 PM
I know what Parnell means about even if people didn't know exactly who Mary was, they knew she was "somebody." I went to breakfast with Nona Hendryx a while back and I swear it was like Moses parting the Red Sea when we walked through the restaurant. You could feel the energy! I asked Nona if she realized people were staring at her, and her usual low key response was like "Oh, people here know me" as if people were staring because she was familiar. She was being modest. I knew there was a hell of a lot more to it than that.

marybrewster
07-29-2021, 11:19 AM
I met Parnell a few years back as well, at one of Mary's shows in Minneapolis. I have no idea why we didn't take a picture together. He was just as sweet and charming then as he is in this video.

The line "don't worry about upstaging me, you won't" made me laugh. How very true.