PDA

View Full Version : "Gimme That Beat" & "Supernatural Voodoo Woman" : And UN-split up versions out there?

test

AnMDBCartoon
05-07-2011, 10:13 AM
The 1973 LP release by Jr. Walker and the 1974 45 release by The ORIGINALS, respectively, are cut up into Parts I & II.

Are there any LP/CD releases anywhere in the world that have the recordings in one performance in their FULL-LENGTH UNCUT GLORY?

Inquiring minds NEEd to know....

Thanks in advance, all....

tomato tom
05-07-2011, 11:24 AM
I think that Gimme That beat is on the Peace & Understanding album full lengh, and the Originals track is on the Game Called Love Album. Am at work so cannot double check, I have both albums so will let you know, but I am sure this is right..Paulo xxx

AnMDBCartoon
05-07-2011, 03:16 PM
You are correct about sidi tunes on respective LP's...however, "Gimme...." is split up into parts 1 & 2 on the "Peace...." LP, and "Supernatural..." is the part 1 '45 single' A-side. I was looking for 'Gimme' as an uninterrupted [[i.e. no fade out from Pt 1 to fade in as Pt 2) full-length complete ditty...as well as 'Supernatural' in it's full-length [[by my estimation about 7 minutes) with the trippy instrumental performed by fellow label mates RIOT..