PDA

View Full Version : Now The Osama Bin Ladin Is Dead Do you Think There Will Be Another Attack

test

KevLo
05-02-2011, 05:53 AM
Hi this is Kev-Lo

I just woke up and heard the news. Iknow a lot of people were glad to hear this news But I'm a little wary about this because it might be another attack on us. What do you think? Do you think the'll be another attack.

timmyfunk
05-02-2011, 05:57 AM
Hi this is Kev-Lo

I just woke up and heard the news. Iknow a lot of people were glad to hear this news But I'm a little wary about this because it might be another attack on us. What do you think? Do you think the'll be another attack.

Terrorism will always be with us, foreign and domestic.

tamla617
05-02-2011, 07:31 AM
osama's bin laid to rest!
what a great day,you got him.
rejoice in the news and carry on

that was just the head of the snake tho' the rest of the reptile is still out there.no time to drop our guard.
we've got these terrorists with us for the rest of our lives,i'm convinced of that.

but for now you/we can celebrate.i saw ground zero on the news and it was a place to be.

btw today is when our rubbish is taken away to get emptied,its our bin day.i like the irony

arrr&bee
05-02-2011, 01:11 PM
Are they sure it's really him???

tamla617
05-02-2011, 02:00 PM
r&b
yeah, they did a DNA check.

one thing i forgot to put in my previous post was..... think what this means to the thousands of friends,families and loved ones that lost someone because of bin laden's actions. USS COLE,US EMBASSIES IN EAST AFRICA,9/11 AND OTHER ATROCITIES.
this is their justice served.

nabob
05-02-2011, 08:21 PM
Osama Bin Laden is gone, but what's in the next episode? This is somewhat analogous to using pharmaceuticals to fight symptoms of a disease while doing nothing to cure the disease. The tragedy in the situation is that some people felt oppressed enough to create the Osama Bin Laden persona. My opinion is that this is not the end, but only a short pause between episodes. The eye for an eye approach is only a short-term fix. Even with the removal of a present evil, there's a bit of sadness in seeing more human lives taken.