PDA

View Full Version : Name for Diana Ross Biopic

test

Koach
05-26-2021, 08:13 AM
If you could pick a name for a biopic about her life, what would you choose? I'd go with the first lines of Chain Reaction... You Took a Mystery and Made Me Want It. Fame and stardom she chased after with all her might and great ambition. Plus, her family, too. They were like the subjects of Chain Reaction. Great loves that reeled her in.

PeaceNHarmony
05-26-2021, 08:28 AM
'Ain't No Mountain High Enough', of course!

Bluebrock
05-26-2021, 09:15 AM
If you could pick a name for a biopic about her life, what would you choose? I'd go with the first lines of Chain Reaction... You Took a Mystery and Made Me Want It. Fame and stardom she chased after with all her might and great ambition. Plus, her family, too. They were like the subjects of Chain Reaction. Great loves that reeled her in.

She would love it to be called The Boss, but that would never happen due to the association with Springsteen.
Any unauthorised biopic is likely to be called Diva or Call her Miss Ross or something similar.
Any authorised biopic [[not that it will ever happen) would possibly be entitled after one of her signature tunes such as Remember Me, Mountain or Touch me in the morning.

benross
05-26-2021, 05:45 PM
Bluebrock, if we're gonna name this movie after a song she recorded, let's use the inarguable title I'm The Greatest Star. The soundtrack of this epic could be sprinkled with other stardust songs, such as Save Me A Star, to please the early Supremes fans, and Little Bright Star, Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Me and When You Wish Upon A Star.

Levi Stubbs Tears
05-26-2021, 06:57 PM
A good title might be 'Supreme' although I'm sure this would not be favoured by Miss Ross.

JLoveLamar
05-26-2021, 10:17 PM

This sounds like a good tagine! I like, "Lifetime to get here: The Diana Ross Story" or Ain't No Mountain High Enough: The Diana Ross Story

Ollie9
05-27-2021, 04:36 AM
How about ***Remember Me***

TNSUN
05-27-2021, 09:07 PM
Diana Ross: Superstar!

Bluebrock
05-28-2021, 02:18 AM
How about ***Remember Me***
I already mentioned that earlier in the thread Ollie. I think it would be a perfect title.

Ollie9
05-28-2021, 03:51 AM
I already mentioned that earlier in the thread Ollie. I think it would be a perfect title.

Oops i i missed that lol. Agree, it would make the perfect title. I can envisage the gold embossed lettering already.