PDA

View Full Version : Frances Baugh of SMV Fan Club

test

woodward
05-11-2021, 04:27 PM
Does anyone know the whereabouts of Frances Baugh who used to run the SMV Fan Club out of Brooklyn, NY? How can I get in touch with her?

In case you are unfamiliar SMV stands for Supremes, Marvelettes, and Vandellas Fan Club.

Are any other forum members past members of the SMV? I am interested in obtaining some of the newsletters that were published, especially on the Marvelettes.

marybrewster
05-11-2021, 04:50 PM
Not what you're looking for, but I do have a copy of a Florence Ballard Fan Club Newsletter that has an in depth interview with Gladys. If you'd like a copy, I'd be more than willing to make and send you one.

woodward
05-11-2021, 05:48 PM
Not what you're looking for, but I do have a copy of a Florence Ballard Fan Club Newsletter that has an in depth interview with Gladys. If you'd like a copy, I'd be more than willing to make and send you one.

You are very kind. Fortunately, I have every issue of the FBFC newsletters that were ever issued. I would like to see one of the SMV Fan Club issues as I have never seen one of them. Thank you for your generous offer. It is good we all stick together like this. Those were the days............

marybrewster
05-11-2021, 09:14 PM
You are very kind. Fortunately, I have every issue of the FBFC newsletters that were ever issued. I would like to see one of the SMV Fan Club issues as I have never seen one of them. Thank you for your generous offer. It is good we all stick together like this. Those were the days............

Glad to offer. :)

You do know franjoy56 on here is Frances? Might want to try and send a private message? Good luck in your search!

woodward
05-12-2021, 08:37 AM
Glad to offer. :)

You do know franjoy56 on here is Frances? Might want to try and send a private message? Good luck in your search!

NO, I DID NOT. Thank you. Will do so as you suggest.