PDA

View Full Version : The Nolans....maybe the UK members more familiar with the group.

test

lakeside
03-18-2021, 08:06 PM
The Nolan Sisters now: What happened to Coleen, Bernie, Linda and the rest of the family band [[msn.com) [[https://www.msn.com/en-us/entertainment/entertainment-celebrity/the-nolan-sisters-now-what-happened-to-coleen-bernie-linda-and-the-rest-of-the-family-band/ar-BB1eJ4lk?ocid=msedgdhp)

copley
03-18-2021, 08:42 PM
OMG! Well IMHO they were awful. Coleen is a regular on a lunch TV show called 'Loose Women' which is rubbish but very popular. Linda has appeared in plays as well as TV shows which includes appearances on the aforementioned 'Loose Women'. Linda has been fighting cancer for a few years. Bernie died of cancer in 2013. As for the others they have dropped out of sight. They seem to be forever falling out with each other and airing their dirty linen in public.

lakeside
03-18-2021, 10:13 PM
I only knew the song "I'm In The mood for Dancing". Yikes...sounds like they had
quite the drama....and dirty laundry!

copley
03-19-2021, 01:18 PM
Coleen was airing more dirty laundry today in an interview with Piers Morgan [[not that I watched it), that woman never stops!