PDA

View Full Version : Mary Wilson mention

test

BobbyC
03-02-2021, 10:30 PM
Nothing great here but Sandra Berndhart mentions Mary in this clip: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCrPfZ8PZJA

Roromo
05-04-2021, 06:13 PM
Hi Bobby, I hope I'm not bothering you. I sent you an unread private message after reading that you had interviewed Tony Turner. I never get alerts when there are messages for me so I figured I would reach out and let you know in hopes that you'll read it. Thanks!

nomis
05-04-2021, 06:22 PM
Sandra was a huge Supremes fan - in her first book "Confessions Of Pretty lady" she writes about the string of five number one hits in a row and what a magical time it was singing along to The Supremes in car along with a friend

floyjoy678
05-04-2021, 06:32 PM
Sandra was on the original Roseanne for a few seasons and I remember in some TV interview with the cast, Roseanne said the cast would sing Supremes songs during rehearsals and do their choreography.

nomis
05-04-2021, 06:43 PM
Sandra was on the original Roseanne for a few seasons and I remember in some TV interview with the cast, Roseanne said the cast would sing Supremes songs during rehearsals and do their choreography.

One episode of "Roseanne" had a Halloween party and a Diana Ross drag queen was in the party scenes..i think she was a proffesional Diana impersonator

floyjoy678
05-04-2021, 06:49 PM
One episode of "Roseanne" had a Halloween party and a Diana Ross drag queen was in the party scenes..i think she was a proffesional Diana impersonator

Yeah they mentioned the group a few times on the show. I remember one early episode Roseanne mentions about Florence ending up on welfare after the Supremes.

floyjoy678
05-04-2021, 06:51 PM

And now a line from that episode just popped into my head when Dan says "Diana Ross was flirting with me!" Lol

nomis
05-04-2021, 07:05 PM

Sandra interviewed Mary on her radio show on SiriusXM on Nov 4th 2015