PDA

View Full Version : Billy Masters LIVE [[S02E02) - 2-16-21 - Tribute to Mary Wilson

test

blackguy69
02-27-2021, 10:46 PM
https://youtu.be/KsgV4UrocUk

thanxal
02-27-2021, 11:24 PM
Thank you BG. This is a great discussion toward the end with George and Andy- the guys are such a tease! I simply don't know how George keeps defying time and looks younger and younger and Andy just keeps spouting his usual logic and love. Oh, and they both know the music [[lol). They should feel free to come here and talk about any reissue of Mary's solo album whenever it might happen-I'll buy one to listen to and one to keep sealed. You guys are THE BEST! We do owe a great debt to the two of you.

Roberta75
02-28-2021, 12:42 AM
I watched this and enjoyed everyone especially the Payne sisters and George and Andy and Darlene. I dont care much for Mark Begos segment as he seemed more interested in stretching the truth for the sake of drama. Great interview though and theres a memorial planned for Mary on her birthday put together by Carl who run her fan club.

Ollie9
02-28-2021, 07:15 AM
I really enjoyed watching this. George And Andy so interesting and honest, remaining totally impartial to both women. I never realised just how loved Mary was by so many of her fellow performers. Can’t wait for the expanded Reflections guys.
Many thanks for posting Mr BG.

thanxal
02-28-2021, 09:59 AM
I dont care much for Mark Begos segment as he seemed more interested in stretching the truth for the sake of drama.
Somethings never change!

captainjames
02-28-2021, 10:02 AM
Billy was great for initiating this and George and Andy were fantastic and I really did appreciate their honesty.

captainjames
02-28-2021, 11:01 AM
Somethings never change!

Would have been nice to have Carl there but I don't think he does interviews and I am sure he is still very much grieving.

TNSUN
02-28-2021, 12:11 PM
George's and Andy's focus on the music is commendable.

mwmr
02-28-2021, 01:18 PM
https://youtu.be/KsgV4UrocUk

due to a hectic work schedule I’m not going to have time to watch this for a few weeks... do they say anything about the Mary albums she mentioned just before she passed ?