PDA

View Full Version : Jermaine Jackson- Let Me Tickle Your Fancy Soul Train October 30, 1982

test

blackguy69
02-21-2021, 11:57 PM
https://youtu.be/dliASHq4j24

jobucats
02-22-2021, 12:36 PM
That was my 'jam' back in my clubbing days in the early 80s.

glencro
02-24-2021, 07:11 AM
Jermaine had some great hits back in the day and Rebbie is WORKIN' IT!!! I remember when Jermaine was a highly respected artist. He somehow became a joke in the media throughout the years popping up unexpectedly every time there was some Jackson news. Someone brought his name up recently regarding a treading story about a girl who used gorilla glue on her hair and had to have it surgically removed. They asked if that was what he used on his hair. Well, let's remember the good times and the great music. Does he have an Arista greatest hits?

PeaceNHarmony
02-24-2021, 07:24 PM
Jermaine had some great hits back in the day and Rebbie is WORKIN' IT!!! I remember when Jermaine was a highly respected artist. He somehow became a joke in the media throughout the years popping up unexpectedly every time there was some Jackson news. Someone brought his name up recently regarding a treading story about a girl who used gorilla glue on her hair and had to have it surgically removed. They asked if that was what he used on his hair. Well, let's remember the good times and the great music. Does he have an Arista greatest hits?Absolutely he was! Remember that Clive Davis chose Jermaine to sing on multiple tracks on the Whitney debut lp, which was a big, Big, BIG anticipated lp. There's no doubt that Jermaine was [[maybe, still is) a big talent.