PDA

View Full Version : Mary Wilson on TV Show: Sally Jesse Raphael U.S.A

test

blackguy69
02-17-2021, 10:52 AM
https://youtu.be/Svp0P3rv0QI

danman869
02-17-2021, 11:51 AM
LOL I'm laughing at myself here and my friend Jane. I pop up asking a question at 25:44. Although my hair loss was starting at that point back in 1994, it looked worse that day because it was rainy and gross outside, I had hairspray in my 'do, and we'd traveled in to NYC from New Jersey to attend the taping. I asked Mary my question as my heart was POUNDING in my chest, silently praying I wouldn't get tongue-tied! [[And how dorky I now sound saying, "I've been following The Supremes for 7 years..." A drop in the bucket, folks, but then it was true!). Mary was very nice to the fans that day, but so clearly still in physical pain from the accident when the show was in commercials. My red-headed friend, Jane, sitting next to me asked that question at 26:13. For years afterward, we teased each other with what we asked Mary. Man, so-so-so many years ago... Thanks for sharing this! RIP, Mary!

thommg
02-17-2021, 12:02 PM
You are looking good, Dan! It's a shame we never got the movie, though!

carlo
02-17-2021, 06:12 PM
Oh goodness, Dan! I watched this yesterday and had no idea that was you! I've only ever seen you in photos with a beard, but yes, I now see that it's you! Lol. Very cool!

danman869
02-18-2021, 01:15 PM
You are looking good, Dan! It's a shame we never got the movie, though!

Thanks, Thom! I remember wanting to think of a good question that others might not ask. It was mostly something I wished...and Mary wished...and was never gonna happen. LOL

danman869
02-18-2021, 01:18 PM
Oh goodness, Dan! I watched this yesterday and had no idea that was you! I've only ever seen you in photos with a beard, but yes, I now see that it's you! Lol. Very cool!

Yep, Carlo... even I was a "Supremes baby" at one time! LOL Though I have this on videotape somewhere, I haven't seen it in years and years. It was fun to see it again!