PDA

View Full Version : Prayer Requests for Mrs. Susan Talley

test

randy_russi
04-15-2011, 04:03 PM
Susan Talley, the mother of Nedra Talley Ross of the Ronettes, has been hospitalized
since April 4th. Nedra has been spending most days and nights with her mother at
the hospital.
This info. was sent to me in an email by Nedra's husband, Scott Ross.
Mrs. Talley is 84. We wish and pray for a speedy recovery for her.
Keep all--Nedra, Scott, & Susan in your prayers please.
I'll post more info. as I receive.

luke
04-15-2011, 05:46 PM
Will certainly do.

sophisticated_soul
04-15-2011, 06:00 PM
Prayers for Nedra's family. And thank you for posting this Randy. Please do keep us posted.

msjoys
04-17-2011, 09:50 AM
Yes, praying for the whole family. I see Scott Ross, from time to time, on CBN's "The 700 Club". God's peace & comfort!

randy_russi
04-21-2011, 10:53 AM
Here's the latest info. from Scott Ross, Nedra's husband...

Nedra's mother, Susan Talley, has been in the Chesapeake General Hospital for three weeks. She had one operation--trying
to relieve the intestinal obstruction in her colon, but to no avail [[medical name--ILEUS). There is also a great deal of mucous
build up which has to be relieved every few minutes. That's what Nedra has been doing. Susan is medicated but still in pain.
She is being fed by IV; not sure what the next step is. We need to pray the obstruction will be removed.
Nedra has been sleeping at the hospital too to care for her mother, and she only slept less than an hour last night.
That's not good for her. Nedra had scheduled an operation in two weeks for her own fibrocystic breast issues, which has
now been postponed. She also has a heart condition and this is putting a strain on her.
Nedra's brother, Craig, has been staying at her home with Scott and has heart failure and is scheduled for ER at any
moment.
It's one of those times, but Scott does thank everyone for their prayers and concern.

luke
04-21-2011, 05:55 PM
OMG--cant the nurses help with the suctioning? Many prayers.

randy_russi
04-26-2011, 09:09 AM
Nedra must have her surgery this Thursday, April 28th. Her mother is still in the hospital. Prayers requested for both
Nedra and her mom. Again, Scott sends thanks for those who have prayed.

randy_russi
04-28-2011, 03:36 PM
Great News! Thanks for all the prayers as the obstruction causing the blockage in Susan has been removed. Now she's
on the way to recovery and rehab.
Nedra's op for today was postponed, however. Problems to a heart condition, which she had open heart surgery in
for in the past.
Keep the prayers going as they do work.

Will let you know more as I receive more info.

sophisticated_soul
04-28-2011, 06:31 PM
Keep the prayers going as they do work.

Will do. Thanks for the update, Randy.