PDA

View Full Version : Allgrina Greyson - Just sayin' ...

test

PeaceNHarmony
12-12-2020, 09:04 PM
Anyone but me?

splanky
12-13-2020, 10:29 AM
Did you mean to mention this woman?....

https://www.discogs.com/Wilton-Felder-Featuring-Bobby-Womack-Introducing-Alltrinna-Grayson-Secrets/master/127187

PeaceNHarmony
12-13-2020, 02:06 PM
Indeed I did!

Bluebrock
12-15-2020, 08:40 AM
I recall seeing this very talented lady supporting and performing with the great Bobby Womack back in the 80's. Such a wonderful talent.

PeaceNHarmony
12-15-2020, 08:25 PM
I recall seeing this very talented lady supporting and performing with the great Bobby Womack back in the 80's. Such a wonderful talent.Right, Mr. B - and gurgling on utube revealed that Altrinna [[sorry for the misspelling, which I requested be corrected) accompanied Mr. W for quite a few years. I saw them live together and the lady raised the roof -

Bluebrock
12-16-2020, 09:47 AM
Right, Mr. B - and gurgling on utube revealed that Altrinna [[sorry for the misspelling, which I requested be corrected) accompanied Mr. W for quite a few years. I saw them live together and the lady raised the roof -

As i recall she was very short in stature, and when she performed the duet "no matter how i high i get, i'll still be looking up to you" with Womack she was literally looking up to him!
She may not have had the slim waist that was demanded by many Record Company Executives, but she sure as hell had the vocal chops. Whatever became of her?

reese
12-16-2020, 10:43 AM
As i recall she was very short in stature, and when she performed the duet "no matter how i high i get, i'll still be looking up to you" with Womack she was literally looking up to him!
She may not have had the slim waist that was demanded by many Record Company Executives, but she sure as hell had the vocal chops. Whatever became of her?

I saw her many years ago in a touring production of MAMA, I WANT TO SING but I don't remember anything after that.