PDA

View Full Version : Three Degrees Gold Set....in case you might have missed any of these. Good price!

test

lakeside
12-01-2020, 11:18 PM
Dusty Groove

https://cdn1.dustygroove.org/images/products/t/threedegree_gold3cdse_101b.jpg

Gold [[3CD set)

CD [[Item 965466) Philadelphia International/Crimson [[UK), Mid 70s — Condition: New Copy
3CD
$9.99 ... CD

[[https://www.dustygroove.com/browse/soul/CD)

A great collection of work from the Three Degrees – a female soul group who really found a way to move the music forward after the girl group years of the 60s! The trio had recorded previously, in a somewhat more standard style of Philly soul – but during the 70s they hooked up with the studio genius of Gamble & Huff, and managed to make some really amazing music that forever helped transform the style of female soul on the dancefloor! Their vocals are a perfect match for the soaring strings and lively rhythms of the Philly International groove – and the cuts are as sweet as they are grooving – a magical balance that few other groups could strike this well. This 3CD set is overflowing with great work – two tracks of regular cuts for Philly International, including work with MFSB – and a full CD with 10 more rare tracks – longer versions, single cuts, and live material. 40 tracks in all – with titles that include "Dirty Ol Man", "Woman In Love", "The Runner", "Jump The Gun", "Golden Lady", "Red Light", "Out Of Love Again", "Bodycheck", "Magic In The Air", "TSOP", "Love Is The Message", "Take Good Care Of Yourself", "La Chanson Populaire", "Giving Up Giving In", "My Simple Heart", "Free Ride [[live)", "Starlight [[long version)", "The Runner [[extra long version)", "Love Train [[live)", "Don't Let The Sun Go Down On Me [[live)", and "Living For The City/For The Love Of Money [[live)". © 1996-2020, Dusty Groove, Inc.

daviddesper
12-02-2020, 12:32 AM
Mine just arrived today. Hope this label will keep these collections coming. I have five or six of them already.

vgalindo
12-02-2020, 12:38 AM
Thank you for sharing. Just ordered my copy.

Bluebrock
12-02-2020, 03:07 AM
Dusty Groove

https://cdn1.dustygroove.org/images/products/t/threedegree_gold3cdse_101b.jpg

Gold [[3CD set)

CD [[Item 965466) Philadelphia International/Crimson [[UK), Mid 70s — Condition: New Copy
3CD
$9.99 ... CD

[[https://www.dustygroove.com/browse/soul/CD)

A great collection of work from the Three Degrees – a female soul group who really found a way to move the music forward after the girl group years of the 60s! The trio had recorded previously, in a somewhat more standard style of Philly soul – but during the 70s they hooked up with the studio genius of Gamble & Huff, and managed to make some really amazing music that forever helped transform the style of female soul on the dancefloor! Their vocals are a perfect match for the soaring strings and lively rhythms of the Philly International groove – and the cuts are as sweet as they are grooving – a magical balance that few other groups could strike this well. This 3CD set is overflowing with great work – two tracks of regular cuts for Philly International, including work with MFSB – and a full CD with 10 more rare tracks – longer versions, single cuts, and live material. 40 tracks in all – with titles that include "Dirty Ol Man", "Woman In Love", "The Runner", "Jump The Gun", "Golden Lady", "Red Light", "Out Of Love Again", "Bodycheck", "Magic In The Air", "TSOP", "Love Is The Message", "Take Good Care Of Yourself", "La Chanson Populaire", "Giving Up Giving In", "My Simple Heart", "Free Ride [[live)", "Starlight [[long version)", "The Runner [[extra long version)", "Love Train [[live)", "Don't Let The Sun Go Down On Me [[live)", and "Living For The City/For The Love Of Money [[live)". © 1996-2020, Dusty Groove, Inc.
It's a great value collection that contains all the hits from the 70's and 80's. There is nothing especially rare. Even the extended versions are readily available, but not at such a bargain price. Enjoy.

Bluebrock
12-02-2020, 03:09 AM
Mine just arrived today. Hope this label will keep these collections coming. I have five or six of them already.
Don't worry David. More are on the way!

daviddesper
12-02-2020, 01:06 PM
Who who who????? Give us some hints!