PDA

View Full Version : It's Hard To Believe That Tammi Terrell Has Been Gone 50 Years

test

TammiTerrellFan
10-19-2020, 02:16 AM
Huge Tammi fan here. I love discussing her music and life. Thanks for letting me join. :) Randy

kenneth
10-20-2020, 04:00 AM
It’s great to have new members, welcome! As you may have seen from the posts regarding the passing of a long-term member, relationships seem to happen on this forum! Glad to have you.

drlorne
10-20-2020, 10:18 PM
I had to check, yes, 1970...so amazing how time just disappears. I'm still shaking my head that it's 50 years....a song I played often to lift my spirits was "Two can have a party", just her, not the duet...it always set me right...and it just doesn't seem that long ago.

TammiTerrellFan
10-21-2020, 03:36 PM
It’s great to have new members, welcome! As you may have seen from the posts regarding the passing of a long-term member, relationships seem to happen on this forum! Glad to have you.

If you don't mind me asking, who passed away? Sorry for your loss.

kenneth
10-21-2020, 09:19 PM
If you don't mind me asking, who passed away? Sorry for your loss.

A frequent poster named Marv Davis. If you look in the post titles you’ll see there’s a couple threads devoted to his passing. He was a frequent contributor and loved Mary Wilson, and was equally antagonistic about Diana Ross! It sometimes lead to some fireworks around the forum. But overall he was a good guy and had a wealth of knowledge about Motown and lots and lots of vintage archive photos, but I don’t think I ever saw any that he posted of Tammi Terrell.