PDA

View Full Version : Boo-your favorite line from horror movies!

test

arr&bee
10-14-2020, 12:10 PM
It's almost spooky time...[no not the election]the other spooky time-halloween..and i know most of us watch those good old flicks so for me when claude rains reads-even a man who is oure in heart and says his pryers by night,may become a wolf when the wolfbane blooms and the autume moon is bright[the wolfman-1941]so put on your mask and join the fun-ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...boo!!!

Jerry Oz
10-14-2020, 12:23 PM
I'll start with a couple of them:

"We're going to need a bigger boat."
This line was actually an ad lib from Roy Scheider in "Jaws".

"I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti."
I just learned the inside joke of this famous line from "Silence Of The Lambs".
https://bloody-disgusting.com/news/3330025/hilarious-silence-lambs-joke-missed/

sansradio
10-14-2020, 01:52 PM
"Make it...a Bloody Mary." - William Marshall in Blacula [Crain, 1972]

Jerry Oz
10-14-2020, 06:58 PM
"One thing I could never stomach about Santa Carla: All the damn vampires!"

The last line in "The Lost Boys".

arr&bee
10-15-2020, 04:45 PM
Dead is good[bride of frankenstien].

robb_k
10-15-2020, 07:50 PM
From 1960's C Picture, "The Hypnotic Eye" , starring France's worst actor ever [[right up there with USA's John Agar), "If you like my face so much........... - you van HAVE it!!!!!!" The villainess screams that at her stage act mate, Bergerac [[Desmond The Great Hypnotist), as she tears her skin mask off of her face, revealing a face covered with horribly acid-scarred scar tissue, and throws it at him.

From the second Frankenstein film [[forget name, 1934?) - Dr. Frankenstein [[a different one from that in the first), English actor Colin Clive, yells with glee and a touch of madness after the lightning bolt has struck the monster's body [[I think it was "The Bride of Frankenstein") - "It's ALI--IVE.........!!!!!..........It's ALI--IVE.........!!!!!"

From the original Horror film, "The Raven" in 1935, starring Boris Karloff and Bela Lugosi, in which Lugosi plays Dr. Richard Vollin, a renowned surgeon who promised to fix criminal Bateman's [[Karloff's) face, but had an old score to settle with him so he mangled it further. Lugosi says in a sweet but sarcastic, mocking voice...... "Like your new face........... Bate-man????"

Jerry Oz
10-15-2020, 09:48 PM
From the second Frankenstein film [[forget name, 1934?) - Dr. Frankenstein [[a different one from that in the first), English actor Colin Clive, yells with glee and a touch of madness after the lightning bolt has struck the monster's body [[I think it was "The Bride of Frankenstein") - "It's ALI--IVE.........!!!!!..........It's ALI--IVE.........!!!!!"

I haven't seen Bride Of Frankenstein since I was a boy but the final scene still sticks with me to this day. "We belong dead" is such a chilling line. There's so much that is remarkable about this scene:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4BjdS5kzCo

Jerry Oz
10-15-2020, 09:51 PM
"Looks like the airplanes got him, Mr. Denham."
"Oh no, it wasn't the airplanes. It was beauty killed the beast."
-King Kong

arr&bee
10-19-2020, 01:16 PM
I only want to die-lon chaney jr.[frankenstein meets the wolfman].

robb_k
10-20-2020, 02:50 AM
In 1932's "The Mummy", when The Mummy, [[Boris Karloff) opens his coffin and starts walking away [[we see only the trailing unrolling bandage), the young archaeologist laughs hysterically while saying: "He...He... went for a walk! He...He... went for a little walk!!! HaHaHaHaHaHaHa!!!!! [[hysterical mad laughter)

sansradio
10-20-2020, 10:21 AM
"The power of Christ compels you!!!!" [The Exorcist]

arr&bee
10-20-2020, 12:07 PM
I can't tell you anything tonight-bela[the wolfman].

Jerry Oz
10-20-2020, 09:34 PM
"The power of Christ compels you!!!!" [The Exorcist]Okay, now I'm not going to be able to sleep tonight. Thanks. :mad:

sansradio
10-20-2020, 11:37 PM
Okay, now I'm not going to be able to sleep tonight. Thanks. :mad:

ROTFL! Sorry, Jer!

arr&bee
10-21-2020, 02:13 PM
We should've come here ages ago..thirty days of night!