PDA

View Full Version : Supreme Glamour book proudly displayed on MSNBC last evening.

test

woodward
08-17-2020, 08:38 AM
I was watching KasieDC on MSNBC lasat evening 8/16/20 when Governor Whitmer of Michigan was zoomed in for an interview with Kasie. As normal there were several hundred books in her bookcase behind her, however, directly to her left as you faced her was a book like it was on an easel. I was shocked to see the Supreme Glamour proudly displayed in all it's glory.

Wow, that was awesome. Did anyone else catch it? I assume that when she went to the Motown Museum recently to participate in the ground breaking that might be where she obtained it, who knows?

SatansBlues
08-17-2020, 10:31 AM
I didn't see it but its nice to know! Last week on Watch What Happens Live with Andy Cohen he made three recommendations to his viewers for concerts to watch while under quarantine, the first one was for a Madonna behind the scene concert show, and the two others were for Diana Ross's Concert in Central Park and the second one was for Diana's '79 concert at Ceasar's Palace! I know his two favorite artists are Madonna and Diana Ross but my jaw dropped when he recommended DR's two concerts!

jim aka jtigre99
08-20-2020, 08:00 AM
I saw a picture on Facebook with Mary Wilson's Supreme Glamour book behind the Michigan Governor. Not sure where she obtained it, but that was great to see.