PDA

View Full Version : Jennifer Hudson's new cd,I remember me,is gonna be a hit.

test

REDHOT
04-05-2011, 02:39 AM
Jennifer Hudson's new album, is gonna be a big hit,i just love every song on the album,great cover,some of the highlights are,the new single,Where you at,No one gonna love you,Feeling good,Everybody needs love,I remember me,Believe,I got this,Gone,Miss Hudson can sang her, you know, what off.[[smile)
Please stay positive

carlo
04-05-2011, 10:52 AM
Glad you like it, RedHot! I bought it last week and I love it too! I agree, there's not one bad song. I started a discussion about this album on here last week, but I didn't receive any positive comments. I think it's a great album. Some of the music sounds like old school R&B/soul. Jennifer is a very talented lady and I'm glad there's someone out there who is still making quality music.

luke
04-05-2011, 11:30 AM
I read vg reviews about it--she sure is talented. I hope she gets some good movie roles too.

tsull1
04-05-2011, 12:59 PM
Listened to the clips on Amazon, pretty good stuff. She has a strong, powerful voice with a lot of range and she's always in tune. Might be worth a purchase for me.

Kamasu_Jr
04-05-2011, 03:45 PM
I'm still undecided if I like it better than her first album. There's no Spotlight on it.

skooldem1
04-05-2011, 07:36 PM
I read vg reviews about it--she sure is talented. I hope she gets some good movie roles too.

She will be starring in a movie about Winnie Mandela. I think the shooting has already wrapped.

carlo
04-06-2011, 04:10 PM
I'm still undecided if I like it better than her first album. There's no Spotlight on it.

I have the Deluxe Edition and it has extra bonus tracks, which includes a remix of Spotlight. [[That reminds me, I gotta watch the DVD tonight---the Deluxe comes with a DVD).