PDA

View Full Version : Time Zone Question

test

daviddesper
06-25-2020, 06:00 PM
I should be able to figure this out but it is easier to ask and make sure. What time zone is this website in? Meaning if it is 12:00 midnight here in the Eastern US time zone, what time is it on the home page of this site? I have a reason for asking. Thanks.

daviddesper
06-25-2020, 06:03 PM
Guess what? I just answered my own question!!!!! When I posted my message, it said "today 10:00 pm" but for me it is now only 6:00 pm. Therefore I know that I am four hours behind! So disregard and in a few days, you will find out why I asked the question!!! Just sign me....the crazy guy that talks to himself!!!

nativeNY63
06-25-2020, 10:16 PM
Guess what? I just answered my own question!!!!! When I posted my message, it said "today 10:00 pm" but for me it is now only 6:00 pm. Therefore I know that I am four hours behind! So disregard and in a few days, you will find out why I asked the question!!! Just sign me....the crazy guy that talks to himself!!!

We're all a lil' bit crazy! Or as my late Gram'ma used to say, Nutsy - Coo Coo!!

arr&bee
06-26-2020, 10:08 AM
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...time zone??? I always thought we were in the twilight zone,haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

marv2
06-26-2020, 07:40 PM
We're all a lil' bit crazy! Or as my late Gram'ma used to say, Nutsy - Coo Coo!!

I love it! I use to say "Koo Koo Nuts!" LOL!!!

marv2
06-26-2020, 07:41 PM
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...time zone??? I always thought we were in the twilight zone,haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

You so crazy......LOL! I know right?