PDA

View Full Version : Behind the music program

test

daviddh
06-17-2020, 05:38 PM
I could be wrong.....but I used to watch this show on VH1 every week but I only recall one episode on a Motown artist which I believe was Rick James.
With the wealth of talent and artist....I don't recall any other artist getting the VH1 treatment.
I think the show has ended...unfortunately but anyone know why no Ross ..no Supremes...No other Motown related shows

reese
06-17-2020, 10:12 PM
Gladys Knight was another Motown artist who was profiled on BEHIND THE MUSIC.

I'm sure producers would love to do a profile on Diana but it seems as if she doesn't want to be profiled in depth, which is usually needed for shows like BEHIND THE MUSIC and LIFETIME PORTRAIT. Instead, she has been spotlighted on programs like HEADLINERS AND LEGENDS WITH MATT LAUER and THE E! TRUE HOLLYWOOD STORY, programs in which the subject usually isn't involved.

JohnnyB
06-18-2020, 09:54 AM
Gladys Knight was another Motown artist who was profiled on BEHIND THE MUSIC.

I'm sure producers would love to do a profile on Diana but it seems as if she doesn't want to be profiled in depth, which is usually needed for shows like BEHIND THE MUSIC and LIFETIME PORTRAIT. Instead, she has been spotlighted on programs like HEADLINERS AND LEGENDS WITH MATT LAUER and THE E! TRUE HOLLYWOOD STORY, programs in which the subject usually isn't involved.

The Commodores were also profiled.