PDA

View Full Version : Gladys Knight: I've got to VOTE!

test

TNSUN
05-28-2020, 12:08 PM
It would be great for Gladys Knight to do a get out the VOTE public service video.

I've got to VOTE!

I've got to VOTE!

I've got to VOTE!

jboy88
05-28-2020, 04:28 PM
Someone who can appeal to Black millennials and gen Zs needs to! So many internet celebrities, most notably Tariq Nesheed, are pushing the #noblackagenanovote or #tangibles2020 hashtags!

marv2
05-28-2020, 04:43 PM
Someone who can appeal to Black millennials and gen Zs needs to! So many internet celebrities, most notably Tariq Nesheed, are pushing the #noblackagenanovote or #tangibles2020 hashtags!

Tariq Nasheed is a fraud! I use to listen to him.

midnightman
05-28-2020, 08:52 PM
Thought she did haha

By the way, eff Tariq.

sansradio
05-28-2020, 09:03 PM
Thought she did haha

By the way, eff Tariq.

Amen. He's a serious clown.

jboy88
05-30-2020, 01:52 PM
Amen. He's a serious clown.

He’s basically a Black DJT! People Stan him like he’s a modern day Malcolm. People like him, Diddy, Boyce and Charlemagne, are likely benefiting from Trump’s tax cuts. They’re most likely low key Trump supporters trying to get him another term by deterring followers from voting.

sansradio
05-30-2020, 02:35 PM
He’s basically a Black DJT! People Stan him like he’s a modern day Malcolm. People like him, Diddy, Boyce and Charlemagne, are likely benefiting from Trump’s tax cuts. They’re most likely low key Trump supporters trying to get him another term by deterring followers from voting.

Real spill. I'm done with the lot of them.

marv2
05-30-2020, 03:27 PM

You are closer to the truth than you may realize......