PDA

View Full Version : Diana Ross & "Reach Out And Touch [[Somebody's Hand)"

test

PeaceNHarmony
04-27-2020, 06:07 PM
Lots of fun info via: Wikipedia -

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reach_Out_and_Touch_[[Somebody%27s_Hand)

TomatoTom123
04-28-2020, 08:54 PM
Excuse me, PNH, but... call this a thread? Did you just post a link to the Wikipedia article for the song and be done with it? Blatant plagiarism. Frankly, I expected more of you. :p:p

PeaceNHarmony
04-29-2020, 05:32 PM
Excuse me, PNH, but... call this a thread? Did you just post a link to the Wikipedia article for the song and be done with it? Blatant plagiarism. Frankly, I expected more of you. :p:pBUT ... it's real information and I identified the source clearly, so it's not plagiarism [[and good for you for spelling the word correctly!) Some posters here have been known to cut-n-paste plagiarize and make believe they are posting their own research. I think there's lots of good info in the Wikipedia piece and it's a fun read. I presumed readers would have comments on the information provided.

TomatoTom123
04-30-2020, 11:20 AM
BUT ... it's real information and I identified the source clearly, so it's not plagiarism [[and good for you for spelling the word correctly!) Some posters here have been known to cut-n-paste plagiarize and make believe they are posting their own research. I think there's lots of good info in the Wikipedia piece and it's a fun read. I presumed readers would have comments on the information provided.

AHAH, BUT only a true plagiarist would respond in such an obviously guilty way...! :p

And actually I didn’t spell the word correctly myself, I just copied it from the internet!!!!!!

CMON THATS FUNNY :D:D

TomatoTom123
04-30-2020, 11:22 AM
I was obviously just joking by the way PNH, I love Wikipedia and it’s a great article on "Reach Out And Touch". Brilliant song!