PDA

View Full Version : Diana, Doris And Bobby [[Soul April 25th 1970)

test

monicarivers
04-25-2020, 01:18 PM
Fun article - nice memories!

https://loosehandlebars.wordpress.com/2020/04/25/diana-doris-and-bobby-soul-april-25th-1970/

malwright
04-25-2020, 05:10 PM
Many thanks for sharing my blog post Monica. While dancing with myself in isolation I've bumped a monthly review of the R&B chart of 50 years ago to weekly. I love writing it & letting the listings lead me to some great music. Best wishes & good luck to all Soulful Detroiters, I'm a long-time admirer of the forum's Motown memories.

monicarivers
04-25-2020, 05:17 PM
Many thanks for sharing my blog post Monica. While dancing with myself in isolation I've bumped a monthly review of the R&B chart of 50 years ago to weekly. I love writing it & letting the listings lead me to some great music. Best wishes & good luck to all Soulful Detroiters, I'm a long-time admirer of the forum's Motown memories.

You’re welcome dear. Initially I thought it was going to be about Doris Day and Bobby Darin! Lol. I was pleasantly surprised to see Doris Duke and Bobby Womack! Doris has one of those voices that is over the moon. She is truly “unsung” and I’ve always wondered what ever happened to her!