PDA

View Full Version : Earl G Graves, CEO And Founder Of Black Enterprise Magazine, Dies

test

marv2
04-08-2020, 11:51 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJwQ4wfZu2I

arr&bee
04-08-2020, 03:51 PM
Earl was a trustee at Howard University back in the day also.

nativeNY63
04-08-2020, 09:06 PM
Porkchops to the end!

MusicWise
04-09-2020, 12:09 PM
I use to devour Black Enterprise Magazine when I'd grabbed them from the newsstands. For some unknown reason receiving this very informative magazine in the mail didn't excite me as much. I know Mr. Graves served on many boards, didn't know he was also the chairman and C.E.O of Pepsi-Cola in D.C. which is the largest minority-controlled Pepsi-Cola franchise in the U.S. May God comfort the Graves family and friends hearts and guide Earl G. Graves, Jr to continue his father's legacy.

marv2
04-09-2020, 06:12 PM
I use to devour Black Enterprise Magazine when I'd grabbed them from the newsstands. For some unknown reason receiving this very informative magazine in the mail didn't excite me as much. I know Mr. Graves served on many boards, didn't know he was also the chairman and C.E.O of Pepsi-Cola in D.C. which is the largest minority-controlled Pepsi-Cola franchise in the U.S. May God comfort the Graves family and friends hearts and guide Earl G. Graves, Jr to continue his father's legacy.

Same here. We had a subscription to Black Enterprise starting back in the early 80s.