PDA

View Full Version : Chico DeBarge's Son Murdered Near LA

test

marv2
04-07-2020, 04:37 PM
This family just has the worst luck:
https://www.hotnewhiphop.com/chico-debarge-grieving-loss-of-son-following-stabbing-death-report-news.108004.html

kenneth
04-07-2020, 04:57 PM
Very sad. God bless the family.

StuBass1
04-07-2020, 06:30 PM
These things generally don't happen in isolation...Need to know some more background to this...

midnightman
04-07-2020, 10:00 PM
I'm beginning to think this family is cursed.

marv2
04-08-2020, 04:42 AM
I'm beginning to think this family is cursed.

The Kennedy's are cursed. There is something else going on with the DeBarges.

glencro
04-08-2020, 02:28 PM
This is really sad. I was facebook friends with this young man and he seemed pretty troubled, even posting talks of suicide. I inboxed him something encouraging once and surprisingly received a response from him. May he rest in peace.

marv2
04-08-2020, 07:28 PM
This is really sad. I was facebook friends with this young man and he seemed pretty troubled, even posting talks of suicide. I inboxed him something encouraging once and surprisingly received a response from him. May he rest in peace.

This is so sad. I heard that he was homeless at the time.

midnightman
04-10-2020, 06:04 PM
The Kennedy's are cursed. There is something else going on with the DeBarges.

Drugs, abuse [[of all sorts) and illnesses.

I read somewhere Dontae was gay and that probably caused tension because a good chunk of the DeBarges are religiously devout [[Pentecostal, I believe; I don't know if their mother/Dontae's grandma Etterlene was COGIC or not but she might've been).

I have to say besides from the unfortunate early death of the legendary Bobby DeBarge, the other DeBarge siblings are still around though they are still battling mad demons.

marv2
04-10-2020, 07:42 PM
Drugs, abuse [[of all sorts) and illnesses.

I read somewhere Dontae was gay and that probably caused tension because a good chunk of the DeBarges are religiously devout [[Pentecostal, I believe; I don't know if their mother/Dontae's grandma Etterlene was COGIC or not but she might've been).

I have to say besides from the unfortunate early death of the legendary Bobby DeBarge, the other DeBarge siblings are still around though they are still battling mad demons.

It wasn't because he was gay. Hell, Bobby was gay. They dealt with that issue decades ago. See I knew OF them before they really got famous. Some of the people I knew, they knew and went to school together. The DeBarges were pretty rough. The drug problems really occurred later when they started making money from their recordings. I use hear people say this about unruly children...."you just wanna be bad!" that describes the Debarges to me. Nothing to do with a curse. The Kennedy's have died in all types of unnatural ways.