PDA

View Full Version : Tough Trivia Question

test

mark speck
03-21-2011, 09:25 PM
Let's try this trivia question: what unusual experience happened to the Coasters, punk rock legend Johnny Rotten and right-wing talk show host Wally George?

I'll give hints after a couple of guesses...

Best,

Mark

arrr&bee
03-22-2011, 06:17 PM
They all had to work with the same producer?

pshark
03-22-2011, 07:11 PM
They claimed to witness a UFO?

theboyfromxtown
03-22-2011, 07:50 PM
They've all had Judge Judy given them some words of advice!

mark speck
03-22-2011, 10:53 PM
DING DING DING! John, you've come very close with the Judge Judy answer, so I'll say that you're right!

Actually, all three in question were sued and appeared on TV judge shows to resolve the issue. The Coasters appeared on The People's Court when sued by a promoter, George was sued by one of his guests for failing to pay for travel expenses to appear on Hot Seat, and Rotten made a Judge Judy appearance when his drummer [[who mentioned that he was once in Bo Donaldson & the Heywoods) sued him for assault.

And all three had judgments decided in favor of them! The Coasters were perfect gentlemen, but Judge Wapner continually admonished Wally for interrupting and reminded him 'This is MY show, not yours!' Likewise, Mr. Rotten heard it from Judge Judy when he continually interrupted her. She told him that if there was some way she could punish him for his behavior in the courtroom, she would have done so.

Best,

Mark

tamla617
03-23-2011, 05:25 PM
she should have threatened him with burt!