View Full Version : Mary wilson interview 1990

test

blackguy69
03-26-2020, 07:51 PM
Discussing her book: Supreme Faith

https://youtu.be/6kgd1JzI_FY

marv2
03-26-2020, 08:05 PM
Another great one. Thanks Blackguy69. She came back to Detroit on that book tour too.

marv2
03-26-2020, 08:06 PM
I am starting to wonder why his videos are out of synch.

luke
03-26-2020, 11:23 PM
Certainly one of the most honest and interesting interviews ever with Mary...she doesn’t get acknowledged speaking out for domestic abuse back then. Thanks bg!

marv2
03-26-2020, 11:33 PM
Certainly one of the most honest and interesting interviews ever with Mary...she doesn’t get acknowledged speaking out for domestic abuse back then. Thanks bg!

Mary is very articulate.

detmotownguy
03-27-2020, 02:57 AM
Another great one. Thanks Blackguy69. She came back to Detroit on that book tour too.
Mary was at some Motown convention at the RenCen autographing her 2nd book. She def had quite the turn out. Pressed for time, she was eating a hotdog for lunch while autographing the book. Damn a Supreme eating a hotdog!
I remember Hattie Littles and Martha were there too. Hattie was very vivacious - nice lady. Lastly, there was a huge get well card for Mary Wells for the fans to sign. Hello

marv2
03-27-2020, 04:46 AM
Mary was at some Motown convention at the RenCen autographing her 2nd book. She def had quite the turn out. Pressed for time, she was eating a hotdog for lunch while autographing the book. Damn a Supreme eating a hotdog!
I remember Hattie Littles and Martha were there too. Hattie was very vivacious - nice lady. Lastly, there was a huge get well card for Mary Wells for the fans to sign. Hello

I remember Hattie Littles. A very small one with a big, bluesy voice. I had the opportunity to hear her sing in concert.